Jun 26, 2012 | By: A Woman

Behavior Modification - Day 74

For context - Please listen to the interview:


591-life-review-my-life-of-behaviour-modificationI forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a child, to react in absolute self judgement and fear of what others will say about me, when a person in my environment said to me that I'm acting like a show-off and thus should immediately stop expressing myself in dancing because according to the being eye's view, by dancing=show-off,  I'm hurting other people in my environment by making them feel inferior/less than me.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to check within and as myself, in self honesty, my starting point of my expression in that moment to be able to assess whether there was a want/desire within me to present myself as more than or whether this statement was a self reaction within the being who made the statement. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react in self judgement to this statement because I didn't understand how the mind works and how to assist and support me within that moment, to assess in self honesty the entire play out/time line and thus, I've imprinted in that moment, a single dimension of the entire play out, as a point I could connect myself to because I knew within me that I have tried/attempted to, in various situations pre this event to be more than this person that I'm supposedly hurting within my expression.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT investigate within and as myself the starting point of the being's statement to see if the statement was as a point of a support for me to look at a specific point within who I am in my environment of whether it was a self judgement point of the being who made the statement that I shouldn't take personally but instead, assist and support the being to see what the being has accepted and allowed themselves to be and become.

Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to capture that memory in a time capsule within and as myself and allowed this past memory imprint to influence who I am, as self expression, from that moment onwards where I became self conscious about my expression and accordingly, made the decision to suppress my expression and modify myself according to the Society eyes view.


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take one statement spoken by a being and make it bigger than what is was to the extreme of this statement becoming my directive principle in my life instead of me, walking and directing me, as who I am as self expression, in every moment of every breath.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how I have shaped, mould and manifested myself within and as specific type/s of personality to keep me 'stable' within my environment within this world system and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT realized that these personalities that I've created  within the first 7 years of my life was to modify and adapt myself to the Norms of my environment as well as the values and mannerism that my society/culture/religion/environment stand within and as, in absolute separation from myself as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to consider and question what abnormal behaviour even means within this world system and why the system defined specific behaviours as abnormal. Was it to keep us controlled? What is the reason for keeping beings controlled? What is it that the system doesn't want us to know?
All of these question can be answered within and as oneself, in self honesty and a bit of common sense - just follow the money route and you'll see the answer. Otherwise, suggest investing some time to investigate http://equalmoney.org/wiki

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself, as a parent in this world, to make the commitment of getting to know myself as the mind, getting to know my child as the mind, so that I could stand in absolute support for my children wherein instead of forcing them to create personalities according to the example that I stand within and as, as what I've passed on to them from generation to generation in total separation, I will stand and educate my children to express who they are as Life that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to grasp my responsibility within my child's behaviour development and how I am a direct influence within their behaviour development and unless I get to know myself as the mind, align myself back to myself as a physical living human being, I will not and cannot stand as an absolute support for my children within and as the principle of oneness and equality and thus, I commit myself to get to know myself as my mind, as what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become in separation of myself and accordingly change, BEFORE I even consider bringing a child into this world because I see, realize and understand how and why I am the most influential being in my child's life and it's up to me to first take responsibility for myself before I can take responsibility for another. Within that, I commit myself to show that this is not a point of judgement towards those who already have children because within every moment of every breath, one is able to make the commitment to themselves to change according to principles they are willing to stand as for eternity and within that, take responsibility for themselves and their child within self trust that they have supported their child in the utmost of their ability in this ONE life time.

I commit myself to not force and impose my opinions/ideas/beliefs onto another by making even the smallest statement as I see, realize and understand how I can influence and effect another human life when and as I'm not clear within and as myself and especially, when I'm standing as a point of support and responsibility towards the being.

I commit myself to always investigate and check within and as myself a being's statement that was addressed to me so that I can asses in self honesty whether it is a point that I require to look at and correct or whether I stand in clarity and support the being to see the point that they have missed within themselves.

I commit myself to go through my past memories, and delete them one by one until I'm empty so that my expression, who I am, will no longer be dependent on my past as limitation that I've accepted and allowed within and as myself.

I commit myself to show that society's norms are but another form of control and enslavement of the humans into a closed circuit system that they can never get out of so long as they are contained within their mind, according to their preprogram design.

I commit myself to show the parents influence of the child development within the first 7 years of their life  and why it is crucial for the parents to take the responsibility to get to know themselves as the mind, to be able to support their child to develop themselves as LIFE that is best for all.

I commit myself to show the relationship between society regulation of the humans within the definition of what is normal and abnormal and MONEY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment