Jun 27, 2012 | By: A Woman

Life of Regret - Day 75

For context
please read the Creation to Life blog: Day 7: Letting Go of Regret

Tears-of-RegretI forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the past is done and cannot be changed however, what can be changed is the recreation of consequences that I would manifested if I wouldn't take absolute responsibility for myself and my world and allow my PAST to direct and enslave me through my accepted and allowed automated behaviours, reactions, beliefs, etc which I would later on may defined as a regret. Within that, I see, realize and understand my responsibility within that which I've created for myself and this world in absolute ignorance and stupidity.

I commit myself to delete the ties of my past trough a process of stopping pattern by pattern, breath by breath to for once and for all, stop myself from creating unnecessarily consequences that will influence not only me, but the lives of others.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how it is impractical, useless and worthless to access the emotion of Regret when and as thoughts comes up within me, telling me that I could have done something different to get my desired outcome.

I commit myself to utilize regret as a gift where I can expand and grow myself within a practical corrective application where I take self responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed myself in my past, stand as the directive principle and change myself within and as the principle of oneness and equality as I see, realize and understand that accessing regret will not and cannot support me if I wallow within it, participating in back chat into a complete possession.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can control the outcome and forced the physical reality according to my desires without taking into considerations all the relationships that are involved within and as this existence and unless my desire isn't that which is best for all, the outcome will never be equal to and one as my desires that I've created within and as me, in separation of myself and all that is here. For context - please read - Illusion Reality vs. the Physical Reality - Day 3.

I commit myself to show and explain in writing why is it that the physical reality and the illusionary reality will never stand as Equal as long as the illusionary reality is based on self interest desires and within that context, how to assist and support oneself to let go of the illusionary reality and stand as the directive principle of oneself and one's world within and as the physical reality
 Abstract Art
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to access regret when a relationship that I've walked with a partner has failed and within that have defined myself as a failure, exactly as my Ego dictate me to feel however, what I have failed to realized was that the Regret can only exists if somewhere within me, I knew that I've deliberately ignored the red flags with regards to my alignment with a partner (for context, read: How to Choose a Partner – Day 21).

"I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to engage in relationships on terms that is based in self interest and that time and time again fail to produce a result that is best for all parts of the relationship and that eventually always end in regret." Bernard Poolman

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect for a specific outcome that I've planed thoroughly within my illusionary mind domain and when the illusionary reality and the physical reality didn't meet, I had to let go of the fantasy, though still held on regret so that I could start again to plan the next illusion, despite of me seeing quite clearly that I will build up the energy charge within and as the illusionary domain until the point where I would realize that the fantasy won't come through, I would then let it go within regret and continue again and again and again.

I commit myself to never again walk a relationship that I have planned in prepared in my illusionary mind domain, as I see realize and understand that the relationship that I've prepared myself for, in my mind, was to fulfil my self interest desires wherein the outcome of those relationships, if I actually follow my mind, will not result with the utmost potential results as I've proved it to myself time after time, throughout my life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to access Regret when and as I have walked a path that others warned me about the outcome and showed me the possibilities of outcome that may manifested if I allow myself to go through a specific path and yet, I've walked the path regardless the other's suggestions and when it manifested as they have predicted, I felt regret, angry and frustrated as I had then to give up the expected outcome; accept myself as a failure, useless and worthless within the experience that my Ego is now somewhat crushed and wounded.

I commit myself to consider to learn from other people and within that context, to not let my Ego be the directive principle but rather walk as common sense principle, consider the physical reality and the equality equation within my decision making. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience Regret in relation to what I have realized about myself in the context of my responsibility towards myself and this physical creation when I faced a difficult point within my process and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed the thought: "I wish I would never discover Desteni and could remain in my delusional life where everything is easy and fun" to come up from within and as me. Also, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that the nature of the regret within that context is a manipulation tactic of my mind, to push me into giving up on myself because the last thing the mind wants me to do is changing and stopping its existence so that I could become LIFE as a physical living human being.

I commit myself to stand as an example for those who start walking their process of discovering the real nature of themselves through sharing my own process and the point that I have faced and still face as I see, realize and understand that we are all the same and walking the same points with different outfits and through my example, other people won't necessary walk the mistakes that I have made.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience Regret for not starting to walk my Journey to Life  within daily Self Forgiveness application, 3 years ago and have thus, time looped many many points that I could have already deleted, corrected and changed. within that, I see, realize and understand that I cannot turn the wheel of time back but can only assist and support myself from this day onwards and thus, accessing regret is but nothing of a waste of my time that I could use to actually support myself and others in this physical reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment