May 15, 2012 | By: A Woman

Help!! - They are influencing me - Day 32

Art by Scott Cook


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by the words of others when and as I experience myself as inferior and thus, I believe and perceive that they know better and I should submit to their suggestion/obligation/authority  without considering the point for myself within common sense and accordingly, make a decision within self trust and walk the decision as a physical living application.



I forgive myself that I've been accepting and allowing myself to follow other beings words without considering the words for myself and WHO I am within the words as well as not investigating the words as a living expression and thus walking like a automated robot as words that I haven't integrated as myself in alignment in separation of me.




I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take the words of those who I define as more than me and follow blindly what I've been told because I haven't respected and trusted myself enough to walk and direct myself according to WHO I Am as the living expression of the words within alignment to as and me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to obey to the beings whom I defined as more than me and within that, allowed myself to be inferior to my self and haven't allowed myself to become the authority of myself as my mind within the practical living application as the directive principle of myself and my world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to follow other beings that I define as more than/authority because I haven't allowed myself to see the points for myself as well as giving me the permission to see the points for myself and thus, compromised and limited Who I Am by blindly follow what I've been told instead of taking responsibility and within self honesty, investigate and explore point by point by point for myself and thus, only walk that which is best for all in every moment of every breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by other beings and thus, already assumed that I know what their reaction would be and accordingly, design and direct myself according to how other people would like me to be instead of trusting me as WHO I am and direct and move myself without fearing what other beings say or do to me and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to shape and mould myself according to how other expect me to be through projections and assumptions and I haven't realized that I'm not directly influenced by other people because I'm living it in my own mind without considering the practical common sense, who I am within it and what I will or will not accept in my world and my reality and basing my decision to principles of that which is best for all. 
Art by Scoot Cook


Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility of directing and moving myself according to that which is best for all because I've allowed myself to be influenced by other beings opinions/belief to such an extent that the scene was playing in my mind even before I did the act and I've thus, not directed myself as an expression of life but rather according to society norms as my directive principles despite of the evidence that the society norms are not the principle for the establishment of a world that is best for all because if it was, we were already living and experiencing a world that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by others opinions/beliefs and thus, compromised and sabotaged my physical living expression by following whom I should be according to the society norms instead of expressing myself as Who I am that is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow through the realization that who I am isn't defined by what I do or How I do and whom I do it with but rather, who I am is the reflection of what I allow, how I allow myself to be and thus - the question is - What, how and WHO will I allow myself to be? Life or Mind? I decide Life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take the knowledge and information that is shared with me as the truth without questioning and investigate the information for myself and I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to question the information and knowledge that was shared with me by those whom I perceive and define as more than me because I do not trust or respect myself enough to even question them and the information that was presented.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed and gave permission to myself to be influenced by the manipulation of others whom I feel connected to and accordingly calculate my moves, assessing my expression and reacted and thus, shape and mould myself within the starting point of pleasing and avoid reaction and in that, sabotage, compromise and limiting myself and this world as that which I allow within, I allow without.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how I'm allowing myself to be influenced by the advertisement on the various kinds of Media and thus, created myself as automated consumer machine within the belief that if I consume, I'll be happy or satisfied as the advertisement instructed and I have never question that point of how is that I accept and allow myself to be moved by something that is separated from me without me being the directive principle that moves myself in every breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be influenced and brainwashed by and through those who have come before me, within the belief that they know better as they are the authority that direct and move me and within that, abdicated the responsibility of having authority over myself as the directive principle of myself and this world and I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by those who have come before me within the starting point of they must know better despite of the evidence that if they would have known better, they would have assisted and supported me within becoming the directive principle of myself and this world within the principle of what is best for all lives instead of assisting and supporting me to become a self interest person that do not consider everyone and everything and thus, allowed a world of abuse and suffering while I lived a world of abundance.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed the fears of those who have come before me to influenced me and the decisions that I'm making and walking instead of standing within self trust and directing myself according to that which is best for all because I realize that as I can trust my breath, I can trust myself because I always have the breath to assist and support me with applying my decision of stepping out of my mind, direct and move myself according to that which is best for all as a physical living application.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed blame those whom I perceived to influence me without taking the point back to myself within self responsibility and see how and why I've accepted and allowed myself to be influenced and thus control and enslaved to my own mind. 

Art by Scoot Cook


I commit myself to breath as the trust exists in breath and I commit myself to utilize the breath as my directive principle.

I commit myself to stop blindly follow the words of others and instead, take word by word and redefine it for myself so that I could walk the living expression of the words.

I commit myself to stop the existence of me as inferior and trust my breath to breath application because I realize that authority is my own to become as the authority of myself and I commit myself to NOT accept and allow myself to bounce from one side of the polarity to the other and align myself to myself as a physical living expression.

I commit myself to SEE ME in every moment and to question my existence in self honesty and to not accept and allow myself to blindly follow those who have come before me as I see and realize that there is no living example to follow but the example of myself as the role model that I am for myself alone.

I commit myself to investigate and explore each and every single point that is shared with me so that I won't accept and allow myself to ever again walk as a sheep after others.

I commit myself to make informed decisions after I've questioned and challenged myself in all ways possible so that I can trust WHO I am as a physical living expression in every moment of breath.

I commit myself to stand as an example for the children to come as a living physical expression that stand for what is best for all and do not accept and allow any shit from myself and others.



0 comments:

Post a Comment