May 16, 2012 | By: A Woman

No one Considers me!!!! - Day 33

Art by Scott Cook
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to access a possession of self victimization when and as I perceive that I haven't been considerate by another and what ever the other is saying to me is not being heard by me within that moment as I totally disregards any form of common sense because at that moment of possession all I can hear in my mind saying: "ME... ME... I... I... ME... ME... I wasn't considerate".

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to become reactive within anger, frustration and hatred when and as I perceive someone to not consider me and I haven't realized that accessing those emotions will not be of any assistance within and as directing that which require direction or letting go that which required letting go.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to hear common sense that is shared with me when I access self pity and self victimization because all I want to do is to justify and validate why I'm allowed to be angry and furies and if the person who I'm sharing my anger with isn't give me the validation but instead standing stable and pushing common sense, I get emotionally possessed even more till I cry as the last change to manipulate through tears, so that I would finally be recognized as the victim and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to be self honest about the source/origin/core reason of crying as a way to manipulate others to relate, agree and validate my anger/frustration and even though I questioned myself for the reason I cry and I couldn't find the reason, I haven't pushed myself to become self honest even with myself to see the manipulation origin/core/source point and thus, abdicated my responsibility to be the directive principle of myself and my world by not taking any shit from myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to disregard common sense when I'm in a moment of possession in the nature of self victimization/pity and thus, compromised myself within walking a time loop until I get to the point of self responsibility where I finally Stop, and direct myself to not accept any shit from myself.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the self interest starting and directive principle which I've allowed myself to walk as throughout my life where only I must be heard and only I must be considered and when those needs do not meet the physical reality, I'm reacting in anger, frustration and fury and will then thus, do what ever it takes to get everyone eventually do what ever I wanted them to do for me through all kind of manipulations and means.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel proud at myself for being a person who will always get what I want and through proudness I've missed the obvious that - If I'm able to fight for my self interest and do what ever it takes to get what I want, I'm more than able to do the same for the entire world from the starting point of what is best for all and then thus, walking self interest will transform to walking what's best for all through the realization that what is best for all IS best for me as I'm part of the all.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself as the basic nature of self interest wherein I will fight and go against anything that is not with my best self interest and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to within the fight for my own self interest, I have NOT consider everyone and everything equally and allowed a world that is full of self interest beings that are fighting against each other without looking at the obvious that when we walk according to that which is best for all and change ourselves to beings that consider everyone and everything, we can establish a world that is honourable and worthy for all.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to walk breath by breath by breath and instead, accepted and allowed moments of possessions where I've perceived that my self interests needs are not being met while the fact of the matter was that if I would stop for a moment and look at the entire equation, I was the one who haven't considerate others and thus common sense living application as what is best for all was not applied.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that changing the world will not be an easy task as there would be many beings that will perceive the change as not being considerate towards them because of the inherent pre-programming of self interest however, what is not understood is that the out come of a change such as the Equal Money System is that it is what is in fact best for ALL as that will allow all being on earth to have a dignified LIFE, no one will never starve, the earth resources won't be abused by the name of profit and will be distributed equally, everyone will have free access to education, health care, housing and much more.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that there would be many people who will reject and fight against the Equal Money System because they will feel that their needs are not met as and thus, an equality system doesn't considerate their self interest however, I allow myself to stand in the face of resistance and keep on going breath by breath towards that which is absolute BEST for all in all ways possible and I realise that it will time take and a process or re-education until all could see that What is best for all IS the ultimate consideration of everything and everyone as equal beings that has the rights for equality from birth to death.

I commit myself to stop my base nature desire of self interest and transform self interest to best for all interest.

I commit myself to transform my nature to best for all nature where I consider everyone and everything equally.

I commit myself to walk the living expression of the principle of do onto another that which you'd like to be done to you and I commit myself to stand as an example despite of the nature of others who will try and exploit me as the living expression of principles that is best for all due to generation after generation of self interest based programming because who I am isn't define by other beings actions/reaction but who I am is a direct reflection of that which I allow and accept from myself and others as the physical living application.

I commit myself to educate the children of this world to be an become the living example of the principles that are best for all

I commit myself to stand despite of the resistance to change from those who will regard the Equal Money System as not being considerate to them and I trust my to walk as the trust of my breathing as long as I alive, breath by breath by breath.

I commit myself to show, explain and demonstrate why the Equal Money System is in fact a system that I best for all LIFE as accumulation of the units/individuals that forms this life.

I commit myself to show and expose my own process of how I assisted and supported myself to transform self interest application to what's best for all living application through self writing, self forgiveness and self immediate and physical correction, and I will prove to all the a change that is best for all IS possible.

I commit myself to use and utilize my human physical body as a cross reference point when walking self correction so that if for example I'm working with emotional possession which cause a throat pain, I speak the words: "This is not acceptable, I'm not allowing this shit from myself, I do not allow and accept myself to remain possessed, I'm the directive principle and I move myself to STOP and thus, I stop the possession, here, Now, pain stop" and if the pain stopped, I confirmed the correction and the pain hasn't stop, I push myself further within self honesty and self trust. 

please watch my vlog:


How to stand when the Mind Protests - Journey to Life




0 comments:

Post a Comment