Apr 30, 2012 | By: A Woman

Role Models – Day 17



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to see specific beings as a role model which I believed myself to be inspired by, without seeing that that which I’m inspired by is a point within me that I’ve not accepted as me, in separation of me because I perceived myself as lacking and incapable of standing as that point of self-expression as equal to and one as me.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to perceive people as a role model within an idea that I’ve created about them, without realizing that the idea is not even about them as who or what they are representing, it is about me and that which I’ve perceived myself as lacking in separation of me.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to place value in specific people which I’ve define as a role model, without realizing that if they were in fact a role model who stand as an example of what is best for all lives, they would actually challenge this existence and direct themselves and this world to a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe that parents are a role model to their children despite the fact that if they would, they would challenge their own existence as their beliefs, opinions, religion of self as well as the world system and they would walk towards a solution that is in fact best for all lives and in doing so, will support and direct their children to become an effective human being as the Living expression of Life, within and as the Physical reality.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to see specific Politian as a role model, despite the fact that they have not done any substantial change in their lives as well as in this world as the physical evidence is of a world that is still a world that is best for only a select few, a world that is determine according to how much money one has in order to fulfil one’s desires while allowing the majority of the world to die in starvation, malnutrition, diseases and suffering.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to resists standing as a role model within the example that change is possible because I have not taken the responsibility to decide WHO I am as life and actually walking that decision within every moment of every breathe through a physical and substantial change, without realizing that as long as I wait and justify why I am not willing to change, I’m putting this world in jeopardy because if I can’t change, I can’t expect the world to change.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to deny, ignore and spite those who are standing as an example, those who can in fact challenge my existence and assist me with expanding and empowering me to become LIFE, because I’ve been secretly jealous and competitive towards them, not realizing that by doing so, I’m compromising and limiting myself and this world by not giving me the chance for a real and substantial change.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see those that are standing as an example and to actually grow and expend myself with their assistance and support because of my Ego wherein, I’ve decided to compete with them and make them less than me in my mind so that I could define myself as worthy through finding fault in them and in doing so, miss an opportunity for an actual change within myself and the relationships that I have in my life.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to compete with those who are standing as an example for me to grow and expend myself because I perceive them as a threat to my Ego, not realizing that the very resistance that I’m experiencing towards them is due to jealousy when I perceive myself as lacking with what they have however, what I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize is that it is not what they Have that define them, it is who they are as the decision and the process they have walked to get to who they are and thus, they stand as an example of What and Who I can be when making the decision to walk the process to get to Who I am as a living expression of life

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to SEE that those whom I’ve decided to follow by example weren’t standing according to principles of what is best for all because if they would, they would insist of self perfection and support others to reach their utmost potential by not accepting and allowing any form of shit from themselves and others and in doing so, assist and support existence within exposing the dishonesties and deceptions that are the foundation of this world and would have done whatever it takes to change this world to a place that is worth living.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to follow by the example of those who will not assist and support me to expend and grow but rather, assist me with remaining prisoned and occupied in my mind and I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that the reason why I’m using those people as an example is because they do not threat my existence nor challenge me as that which I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exists as and thus, I do not have to face and practically change myself for what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be jealous at those who I see as effective, discipline and self directed because I perceived them as a threat in the secret competition of the ego personality that I’ve created, instead of seeing those people as a pillar, as an example of who I can become if I make the decision to be self effective, self discipline and self direct in every moment of every breath and within that, direct myself and my world to take full responsibility for what we’ve accepted and allowed so that we could face and change ourselves and this world to a world that is worth living, to a world that is in fact best for all in all ways possible.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to transform the jealousy to a point of self change and instead, became spiteful towards the beings I’m jealous at in my mind, tried to find fault in them so that I could feel worthy, good and better about myself.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to ignore the example that other people are standing as and instead, fight for my limitations by competing with them in my secret mind in the attempt of making myself feel worthy and validated.

I commit myself to stand as an example that a change is possible and I commit myself to challenge the existence of me as well as others so that we can all face ourselves and practically change, to never again be directed by self interest limited starting point but rather, direct ourselves and this world according to and as principle that are best for all LIFE, practically and physically.

I commit myself to stop jealousy towards those who may assist me in my process to become LIFE because I see and realize that my acceptance of me as jealousy doesn’t support me in anyway. And thus, I commit myself to utilize Jealousy as a gift for self transformation wherein, when and as I see myself accessing jealousy, I stop, I breathe and I investigate where, how and why I’ve separated myself from myself by perceiving that I’m lacking.

I commit myself to breathe and stop back chat when and as I see that I’m accessing resistance to what is being shared with me, so that I could look at the point in self honesty and direct myself in stability and self trust because I realize that whenever a resistance comes up from within me, there is a key point to self transformation and when I supress and hide from the actual point, I’m manifesting unnecessary time loop for myself and in that, compromising my entire process as well as the world process.


0 comments:

Post a Comment