May 1, 2012 | By: A Woman

Take a Chance or Miss out - Day 18


I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that by being occupied in my mind, within the fantasy domain, I’ve been missing a chance to actually live in this physical reality.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to create an idea in my mind that I’ve missed a chance because I was too late of walking towards a specific point, without realizing that it is a self manipulation tactic to keeps me occupied in my mind within the thoughts in the nature of wondering as a future projection, and in that, I am literally missing a chance to Live and exists within the physical reality as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the thought of “I regret because I’ve missed a chance to…” is a red flag to turn the point back to myself and see the REAL point that I’ve missed which is ME, as a living expression of Life as the Physical due to being occupied in my mind within thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself within the belief that I’ve missed a chance and within that, accessing emotions of regret, sorrow and frustration, instead of seeing and realizing what is it that I’ve really missed in that moment, which is the opportunity to Remain Here, within and as the physical reality and actually LIVE a physical life.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to suck in sorrow and regret for all the chances that I’ve missed through being so occupied in my mind  throughout my life and yet, missing the obvious – the physical reality and in that, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and understand that by the very fact that I participated in sorrow and regret, I’ve missed a chance to LIVE as ME as LIFE, in the Physical Reality that is OBVIOUS here and yet, has been missed.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to act on the feeling of missing a chance without any self respect because I was willing to mutate and diminish myself to fulfil my desire that was occupying the feeling of missing a chance.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I won’t act out on a feeling of missing out a chance, I will live a life or regret and wonder what could have happened if I would have taken the chance and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how I’ve manipulated myself in order to keep myself enslaved and control to my mind, in the fantasy/illusion domain so that I won’t have to face that which I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be and become in separation of me and to take the responsibility to correct and change myself within the principle of Oneness and Equality as the physical reality.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to miss the Obvious – this physical reality as the Key of Oneness and Equality through believing that I’ve missed a chance to walk a specific point from the starting point of a desire and yet, what I’ve actually missed was Myself within and as the physical reality.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to remain in mental pain, sorrow, sadness and depression when and as a memory of my past comes up and instead of letting the memory go from the realization that I kept and saved the memory within me to remain enslaved and control to my mind, I allow myself to follow the memory and think – “I could have done things differently, if only I would have done things differently, I can believe I missed that chance”.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to hold on to a memory of when I believed I had a chance to fulfil my desires and yet I didn’t act on it and thus, when I access that memory I feel sorrow, regret and sadness and I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to let go of this memory so that I can remain self victimized and never see the OBVIOUS – that as long as I accept and allow myself to hold on to that memory of missing out a chance to fulfil my desires, I’m actually missing the chance to get back to myself as the living expression of LIFE.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the pattern of missing out a chance as a time-loop/cycle that I’ve participated with throughout my life which within that, I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to respect myself enough to stop and investigate the origin of the pattern as a desire in total separation of me and within that I’ve missed a chance to actual LIVE.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to remain silent and not direct myself effectively and thus, experience regret for missing a chance to direct myself when the moment has gone and it is now no longer here. However, within that, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to experience regret and within that experience actually missing a chance for physical and practical correction through learning from my mistake and correct my living application accordingly.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed continuously backchats when the experience of missing a chance comes up in the nature of planning how to manipulate and mislead myself and others to regain the possibility of winning the chance and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist in my mind, as the future and the past instead of becoming the directive principle of myself and my world and direct what required to be directed, in a physical common sensicaly corrective action instead of a mental unrealistic manners in the fantasy/illusion domain.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that  a CHANCE is actually gambling where I’m calculating my chances of fulfilment/pay-out/Pay-off and I assume and expect that the object of my desire will act on the same chance and there would be a Win-Win despite of the physical evidence that we are living in a polarity reality within a law of balance where there are winners and losers as it is visibly shown to us by the very fact of 3.3 billion beings in this world that are living under 2$ a day while a select few living a life of abundance on the behalf of the losers.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the living expression of the word CHANCE and yet, accepted and allowed myself to walk the word as a living expression of myself in total separation of myself because a CHANCE is a game of win and lose that is based on energy and thus, by walking the word CHANCE I’m stating that I’m giving my power a way to energy to direct me instead of being the directive principle of myself and my world.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the CHAIN of ENERGY within the word CHANCE (CHAN-see-E(nergy)) and thus, I allowed myself to be chained to energy within the thought of missing a chance and within that, abdicated the responsibility of un-chain myself from the enslavement and control of the mind as energy and get myself back to myself as a physical expression of and as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I’ve not accepted and allowed myself to see that I’m gambling with my life through calculating my chances for happiness within the starting point of self interest desires in separation of me as a physical expression of life instead of assisting and supporting myself to step out of my mind and become the directive principle of myself and my world.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the relationship between chance and Energy in the context of rewards wherein, in the world system, the reward would be MONEY and in relationships, the rewards would be SEX.

I commit myself to stop living in the past and the future in my mind, within the fantasy/illusion domain and start LIVING a physical LIFE within this ONE physical reality.

I commit myself to be and become the directive principle of myself and my world and when and as I see a point that require direction, I immediately directing myself as the point, so that I won’t be able to later on manipulate myself with experiences of regret and I commit myself to – when and as I see myself accessing the experience of regret and I’m about to act on it, I stop, I breathe and I bring self respect HERE. I realized that what was done was done, and it is time to let it go because otherwise, instead of taking me back to myself as a living physical expression, I’m pushing myself further to my mind, in separation of me and all that exists.

I commit myself to LIVE in every moment of every breath according to principle that is best for all lives and within that, no regret exists because I trust myself to direct myself effectively to establish myself and the world as what is best for all and If I make a mistake, I won’t accept and allow regret, sorrow, frustration and depression to emerge as I see and realize that I’m as the creator of those emotions, are the creator of my life and thus, I breathe, I bring myself back to my human physical body and I direct myself to change.

I commit myself to stop the thoughts within the nature of regret of missing a chance because I realize that by accepting and allow those thoughts, I miss the chance to physically LIVE within this physical reality.

I commit myself to Unchain myself from the enslaved and controlled Energy that I’ve become as a living expression of and as the mind and transform and change myself to a physical Living expression that walk and express in every moment that which is best for all.

I commit myself to expose the world system that is based on a polarity of win and lose where we take our chances to get to the Pay-off while disregarding the physical manifestation of which the majority of the beings in this world are in the losing side of the polarity and I commit myself to do whatever it takes to bring an END to Chance and transform Chance To Change for that which is best for all.

I commit myself to STOP gambling in my mind to fulfil my secret desires that are being created in the illusion/fantasy domain and to practically and physically walk and direct myself according to EQUALITY equation that is based on Common Sense Physical HEREness where everything and everyone are being considered and regarded.




1 comments:

Anna Brix Thomsen said...

Thank you beyond words - Grateful here.

Post a Comment