Nov 9, 2012 | By: A Woman

Having the Life Style you always dreamt to have - Day 209

 

DSC00658This is a continuation to:

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

And:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The End of Times - Day 187

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

The Psychology of TIME - Day 190

I Regret, therefor, I'm a Good Person. NOT!!! - Day 191

The REAL Fear - Day 192

The things we Won't tell ANYONE - Day 193

Missing out on the Good Life - Day 194

Let's have some Fun - Day 195

Stupidity Loop - Jumping from the Bad to the Good to the Bad - Day 196

The Smoke Screen of Ignorance - Day 197

Leaving in a Dream - Day 208


For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character -Imagination Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

 

Imagination Dimension:

 

----

I imagine people coming back from work, after a long day, and sitting on the coach with their partner, hanging out, watching a movie, laying back, with nothing really to do.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to program myself within the belief that a person must work during the day and when a person comes home, it is then time for a being to rest, spend time with the family, watch TV or go out and within that, define that lift style to be normal and within that context, through defining that preprogram belief within and as a positive charge, I accepted and allowed myself to compare that ideal to my current living condition of working from day till night. In that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how I've created a friction/conflict within and as myself wherein, the physical reality clashes with the imaginary reality as ideal that I've created within and as my mind.

 

I commit myself to assist and support myself with studying the Quantum Mind - Self Awareness as I now see, realize and understand how little do I know about myself and the relationship that I have with my mind and this physical reality. Also, I commit myself to SHOW that what we have defined as Ideal and Normal is in fact Abnormal as we have used and abused Normality to justify our priorities that would serve our self interests wherein for instance, we would come back from work, believes ourselves to ''earn'' our rest in the evening while there is an entire world out side that can benefit from us standing up and move ourselves within the direction of finding out what is really going on in this world so that we can do something about it. in this, Normal is to Give Up our self interest movement and consider everything and everyone and not just ourselves wherein our higher priority is establishing a world that is practical and physical best for all.

 

DSC00464I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT realize how and why I've programmed my ideal life style as is reflected in the imaginary domain in my mind, and accordingly, define that ideal as Normal, not seeing, realizing and understanding that through this ideal as imaginary, I'm placing a stone for me to stumble on wherein, I would fantasies of having the ideal life to justify why it is that I'm not willing to give up everything of myself for just this life, and do what ever it takes to bring about a world that is best for all as the desire of having the idea, would be my directive principle as a pre-program design that would override common sense.

 

I commit myself to remove the ideal of what is Normal Life Style as a pre-program design within and as myself as I see, realize and understand that Ideal as Normal Life style is only valid when everyone have equal opportunity to have that life style and unless people are in life condition that would not allow them to have a normal life style, something in the definition of Normality is misaligned and thus, we must change the definition in practicality in establishing the physical condition, physical system that would result with Dignified and worthy life style for all as a basic right for all humans on earth, within and as the principle of Equality because Normal - is that which is best for all.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment