Jun 7, 2012 | By: A Woman

The Secret War between Women - Mother Daughter relationship - Part 3 - Day 55

This is a continuation to:

0803
I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the influential consequences of the dynamics between the Mother/Daughter relationship and the secret war between Women, where the first War would be between the Mother and the child for example would manifest when and as the child 'perceives' the authority of the mother to be too rigid/not understanding/unsupportive and would then thus, develop back chat towards the mother which eventually externalized and become a habit in one's life towards other female that represent the mother figure in one's life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a mother in this world to use my authority upon my child without walking with them the time line so that they could see the common sense equality equations for themselves and I have failed to realized that when I'm playing the authority game with them, it is inevitable they will create a resistance towards me and would then thus,  develop their rebellion war against me as a response to my authority game - the beginning of the Secret War between Women.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, as a mother in this world, to for example, superimpose my fears onto my daughter and would forbid her to participate in social gathering which I've defined as inappropriate or dangerous without taking a moment to look in a practical common sense way whether my fears has any ground in the physical reality due to me that have inherited my fears from my parents which then influenced me within how I would direct points in my world instead of supporting myself to first turn the point back to myself, allocate my starting point and support myself to see the points directly through practical Self Forgiveness and corrective application.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a mother in this world to NOT realize, that by not communicating with my daughter through explaining in common sense why I believe that my daughter should not walk a specific path and thus forbid her from walking it by using my mother authority, my daughter will resist my authority and create a backchat/thoughts/internal conversations/reactions towards me which would perpetuate the secret war between women already at home.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to superimpose my failure within my Life onto my child , fearing that they will also fail, wherein I will teach her how to not make the same mistakes as I did and thus push her to excel in all areas of LIFE to have the best from all - Man, Career, children, clothes, friendships etc. and within that, I have failed to realize that my desires are not my child's desires and by me forcing her to walk a specific path which is not her own, she will create and manifest resistance towards my up bringing of her exactly as I have done towards my mother and within that, continue the cycle of War between women - mother/daughter generation after generation.


I commit myself to show the relationship between the superimposed authority of the mother upon her daughter and the secret war between women and within that, I commit myself to support mothers to learn how to upbringing their children in the utmost effective way by first sorting themselves to be able to stand as an example for their children, be able to understand themselves as their children and to walk in equality with them in absolute support for them to become effective human beings in this world.

I commit myself to show and explain in details the consequences of the existential inherited fears from generation after generation from the beginning of time and present, stand as a support for those who dare investigating themselves and physically/practically change according to principles of that which is best for all.

I commit myself to present technics and methods to support the parents with the upbringing of their children and to stop, for once and for all the abusive superimpose  authority upon children  and instead, establish a supportive relationship with them that will be based on self respect, trust and honesty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment