Sep 25, 2012 | By: A Woman

Cannot Conceptualize Equality in our Minds - Day 164

This is a continuation to:

Walking Breath by Breath - Part 1 - Day 160

Walking Breath by Breath - Part 2 - Day 161

Spiritualizing beings that had Died - Day 162

OMG, I'm so Special because I'm speaking with the Dead - Day 163

 

 

It is interesting how we give beings power to the extent of complete abdication of self responsibility.  I mean, even with Bernard, I have to keep reminding myself that he is not special and that he is a physical living human beings with no special powers and that the fact of the matter is that what he does, how he speaks how he lives is what is NORMAL however, I couldn't even conceptualized that NORMAL is living by a principle of that which is best for all.

 

I mean none of us have a real understanding of what best for all implies because if we had, we would not accept and allow ourselves to exists within and as an abusive world that is based on one's self interest for one's survival. Seriously, when I come to look at it - How we live, how we act, how we speak, react etc. that is not NORMAL - that is all automated reactions and behaviours that we have accepted and allowed within and as ourselves and it goes to the extent of which we cannot even SEE that Living Here, within and as the physical is what is NORMAL.

 

Like for example, we have defined as normal that our country doesn't really take care of us, that if one doesn't have enough money to invest in their children's education, it's ok, that's life - some times it good and some time it is not.  We have defined as normal that if something goes wrong in the other side of the world, we won't do anything about it because it isn't really bothering us, it is not our loved ones that we need to take care of. we have defined as normal that when  someone needs a kidney implant but one doesn't have money for a kidney, then one would die. We have accepted as normal that when one do not have medical insurance, one wouldn't get medical aid.

 

However, what IS normal is when everyone will get medical aid because they need it. everyone will have food on their table, because they need it. if I go across the world and require assistance or a place to sleep in, it is normal that someone will assisting me and take care of me because they can do that. That is NORMAL - life within equality and oneness is NORMAL but we cannot conceptualized that within our minds because our mind doesn't stand in alignment to that which is best for all. In that, there is nothing magical and powerful in walking as an example of that which is best for all, there is nothing special or powerful in walking with no Mind to direct and move oneself but rather, breath by breath self movement, Here, within and as the physical.

 

An interview that had assisted and supported me in opening up this point further is the Crucifixion of Jesus - Part 10.

 

What I'm seeing is that I've created throughout my life and specifically the spiritual phase was creating symbolism as to who one is when one is stepping out of one's mind. and in that, through spiritualizing the symbolism instead of walking and living as myself, that which was shown to me, I have perpetuated my own separation and in that, have not given myself the permission to practically and physically stand as equal to and one with the being that is walking as an example but instead, had gave the being powers (which I now see as simply Normal living application) within my own desire to be that special when I would also, walk and be done with my process. And being done with my process is also a point of separation because my process will not end until everyone's processes would end. But within me, all I had cared about is my own process, my own glorification within this process as the glorification that I've assign to Sunette and Bernard, my grandfather, Kryon, Guides and Angles.

 

Within this, instead of walking that which is shown to me, in very detailed and specific words, I've created them as something so MORE than me that if I could get it myself, I would be that MORE and others would see me as MORE and everything is but my own desire to always feel and be special; Instead of Practically, slow myself down, Hear and be Here, see their words within and as me and stand as them, equal, in simplicity so that I could assist and support myself and in that, assist and support others and in that - get the fuck out of our minds so that we could start LIVING within and as this physical reality, as NORMALS :-)

 

Ok, More to come.. Tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jessica Arias said...

Thanks Maya - Cool Post!

Michelle said...

real cool blog post - thanks!

This stood out to me:
"And being done with my process is also a point of separation because my process will not end until everyone's processes would end. But within me, all I had cared about is my own process, my own glorification within this process as the glorification that I've assign to Sunette and Bernard, my grandfather, Kryon, Guides and Angles."

Did not realize it's not just about 'my process' but everyone as me in their processes...and that this won't be done until we are all done and free and out of our minds. Cool for sharing this point!!

lindsaycraver said...

Cool post Maya

Post a Comment