Jun 6, 2012 | By: A Woman

The Secret War between Women starts at home - Part 2 - Day 54

560-life-review-comparison-judgement-and-competition
This is a continuation to:

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that the war between women starts at home - between Mother/daughter and/or sisters and I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a mother in this world to support the secret war between women through me standing as an example of competition, comparison, gossiping, jealousy and judgment and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that by me standing as an example of competition, comparison, judgement and jealousy, I'm imprinting those components into my child's mind and then, my child will design and program herself accordingly wherein she would compete, compare and judge other women in her world either internally or externally.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a child in this world to compete with my siblings for the love of my parents within the desire of being loved the most through which I have created multiple personalities, habits and mannerism which I've carried with me later on within the world system wherein I will secretly fight with other women for the love and attention of men and thus, allow myself to participate in my secret mind within spiteful and judgmental thoughts to elevate my experience of myself and talk myself into the belief that I'm better, superior and more than other women in this world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a child in this world, to believe I must compete for my parents attention with my siblings and thus, created from a very young age back chat in the nature of comparison, competition, jealousy, spitefulness and judgement towards my siblings which later than, I've externalized the back chat towards other beings in my life because I've taken for granted the competitive nature of me through walking the example of those who have come before me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a parent in this world to support the internal and external competition that my daughters are participating with to get my love and attention and despite of seeing how it's playing out and the experience of my daughters within themselves, I have allowed them to continue participating with comparison/competition without giving them practical tools to face that which they face as well as explaining them the design of competition/comparison because I perceived those components to be normal, important and valid without taking a moment for myself, to investigate and introspect myself to see the core/origin/source of competition/comparison and accordingly, stop myself, change myself and stand as an example for my children so that they could empower and grow themselves instead of becoming lesser human beings in this world in a full and separated integration with their mind.

I commit myself to show how back chat in the nature of competition, comparison, jealousy, judgment and spitefulness are being programmed in the first 7 years of children's lives and how the parents are responsible for the imprint and creation of the child's backchats through the example the parents are standing as.

I commit myself to be attentive and aware of my children attempt to win my love and attention over their siblings and within that, explain to my children the games they are allowing in their mind, the consequences of such participation, as all as providing them with practical tool to assist and support themselves throughout their lives.

I commit myself to debunk the inherited belief that competition is healthy components in one's lives as a catalysts/motivator for one's movement/direction in life and prove that one do not require external forces to move and direct oneself but instead, one can become the directive principle of one's life within the principle of that which is best for all.

I commit myself to assist and support with the research and development of parental skills for children between the age of 0-7 as those are the most crucial years where the child will develop their personalities according to the example their parents superimpose on them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment