Dec 20, 2012 | By: A Woman

How to Deal with a Death of our Pets - Part 2 - Day 249

 

 

This series was started with the Death of Babitjie, a cat that I had created a relationship connection to, which I suggest reading through the blog I wrote yesterday for full context and understanding of this blog.

As I've opened up the point, I've seen multiple points to look at and investigate wherein the main/core point to be aware of is our Self Interest design within the Context of Pets in particular and Animals in general.

 

IMG_1923Unfortunately, we had another death on the farm - Titan, Gian's horse had to be put down immediately due to extensive cancer that suddenly emerged which caused with inability to drink and eat. There was also no treatment that could have cured him.

And yes, we had another death yesterday, this time it was a Duck but interestingly enough, I didn't give it much value. I didn't know about it but even if I knew, it wouldn't move me, I was to focused on the Death of Babitjie. which again, the questions I must ask myself are - why it is that I give value to a horse, a cat, a dog but nothing moves inside myself when a duck or a chicken dies? Why is it that nothing moves inside myself in every single moment of the day/night where lots of beings dies.

 

This has obviously to do with the extent of separation we have accepted and allowed within ourselves. This has to do with the extent of limitation we as human beings are consisting of and existing has. This has to do with our value systems that we have created, Morality, social norms. This has to do with are true Evil Nature of Self Interest.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to attach Positive Value to specific beings and Neutral Value to other beings and accordingly, activate or deactivate specific emotions and feelings, not seeing, realizing and understanding that either Positive/Negative or Neutral is still based on Separation and in the lack of understanding within absolute self realization of Equality and Oneness as a living Principle.

 

IMG_9118 (Medium)I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to care for the Animals that I attach a positive Value to and disregard the animals that I attach a negative or Neutral value to and within that I forgive myself that I haven't thus far investigated the nature of the Value I assign to Animals or Humans in separation of me as I see, realize and understand that feeling ashamed or guilty about it won't make a difference, won't assist and support me to stabilize and equalize myself but it is rather a coping mechanism, as a reaction, to avoid the real problem, the core of the problem, to not face the problem and change my approach from a Mind separation to Physical living application.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that feeling sad over one being that had died in comparison to the millions beings that dies in every moment, implies separation which I've accepted and allowed and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the fact that I cannot feel anything for the beings that dies in every single moment, is how I would abdicate my responsibility as a human being with the means, sources and capability to actually stand up, investigate all points, investigate the outflows and consequences, investigate the starting point and the core of the problem, understand the problem in its totality and accordingly, make the decision to move, direct and walk myself into and as a solution that is best for all Lives, Equally.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what I accept and allow in my direct environment is what I would accept and allow in the world system as a whole. Here, I've just realized that I had accepted and allowed myself to not give a moment of consideration to the Duck that had died but was all possessed by a cat that died at the very same day. Which is the same in the world system, I would not accept and allow the harm of my family and closest friends and would be possessed if anything will happen to them and yet, children and adults are dying every single second from Starvation, Malnutrition, dehydration and diseases and I do nothing to Prevent and stop this from ever manifesting again.

 

IMG_9973I commit myself to get myself to a point of Equality and Oneness with and as everything that is here, from the smallest to the greatest as I see, realize and understand the irrationality in accepting and allowing Separation to exists within and as me and the consequences of such acceptance and allowance both in my direct environment and in this world as a whole.

 

I commit myself to SHOW that what exists within, exists without and in that, what we accept and allow in our direct environment, is what we will accept and allow in our external environment which then thus, perpetuate the extent of the Problem as why and how we would ignore the cruelty that exists within this world through deliberately attach a Neutral/Negative value to the Majority of this world that are in great suffering so that we won't have to take responsibility for them in making sure to create a foundation/platform of a world that is best for all equally, exactly as we attach a neutral/negative value to the 'irrelevant' beings as we have defined them as irrelevant within our own minds, in separation, such as the Duck example that I've shared above but it can also be the ants that we walk over, the bugs, the flies, etc.

 

 

 

 

 

1 comments:

Duška Maglica said...

Today we took our cat to lethal injection since the car hit her so much, that she existed only in pain... Thank you for this two blogs, Maya - they are VERY supportive (also due to specification).

Post a Comment