Dec 14, 2012 | By: A Woman

Don't you Dare Blaming me - Day 244

 

 

photoI forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react and access defense mode when and as someone is directly or indirectly blaming me for their Negative Experience and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to Realize that when allow myself to React and take their Blame Personally, I accept and allow myself to embody energetic system into and as me, that I feed with my attention I give it through my emotions and feelings, which is really, a (re)act of insanity wherein, one is accepting and allowed oneself to embed energy systems that wasn't previously existent within and as oneself but now, making the system one's own, which now, one has a bigger problem as one has to go back, investigate one's acceptance and allowance and correct oneself.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to program myself to (Re)act when someone is directly or indirectly blaming me for their negative experience that they have associated with me and within that, haven't investigated why and how I have programmed myself, when did I first stored and installed this program and what is the Self Interest starting point of this Programming because obviously, if I accepted this programming as myself, there was something i believed I would benefit from.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I react to another blaming me for their own Negative Experience, I do not stand as a pillar of support, both for myself and another because when I am in a reaction within a defense mode, trying to justify myself or fight for my righteous believes about myself and at the same time, the other will fight for their right to make their point while neither of us is actually inverting the points of reactions back to ourselves in seeing, realizing and understanding why and how we have accepted and allowed the reaction to exists within and as ourselves and accordingly, stand as the directive principle and make the decision to not accept and allow ourselves to participate in such reactions as we see, realize and understand that accepting and allowing these reactions to continue, we accept and allow ourselves to disempower and diminish ourselves which within that, become lesser version of ourselves than who we really are as an expression of ourselves.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to program myself to react and take things personally when another is blaming me or having some sort of attitude towards my presence which within that, what I haven't considered and/or realized for myself is that when and as I take the other personally, I validate their experience by making it my own, and in that moment of acceptance and allowance, I disempower myself through not standing in stability and clarity, as Breath, within and as myself, and thus, cannot support myself or the other as I'm already in a mind fuck of my own.

 

I thus Commit myself to assist and support myself in investigating in depth the design of Reaction that I've created within and as myself and within that, investigate the multidimensionality of the design so that I could for once and for all, stop all reactions within and as myself, to assist and support myself to be and become an effective human beings in this world where I stand in any given moment as a pillar of support for myself and others.

 

I Commit myself to investigate the Reaction Games that I had accepted and allowed within and as myself to participate within the relationships that I have with other human beings in this world as I see now that when and as I accept and allow myself to react and take things personally, I accept and allow my own disempowerment, diminishment and thus, compromise of myself and others.

 

I Commit myself to Flag the points of Reaction when it occur and to remind myself that accepting and allowing myself to communicate while and within a reaction is useless and counterproductive and in no way a form of support for myself nor others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment