Oct 22, 2012 | By: A Woman

I Regret, therefor, I'm a Good Person. NOT!!! - Day 191

This is a continuation to:

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

And:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The End of Times - Day 187

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

The Psychology of TIME - Day 190

 

For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Fear Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

The List below consists of the Fears which are the foundation of the 'I don't have Time' Character.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fear Dimension:

* Fear that I'll disappoint other people if I won't take more tasks on myself

* Fear that I would be defined as unworthy because I'm not using my time to

it's utmost potential.

* Fear that I won't get things done and would regret it when consequences

would emerged so basically, fear of the consequences.

* Fear that I would be seen as not good enough, replaceable, inadequate

* Fear of being exposed as self dishonest because I know, that if I put my self

interest desires aside, I'm able to walk my tasks in absolute perfection.

* Fear of Missing out the Positive as Entertainment

 

----

 

* Fear that I won't get things done and would regret it when consequences

would emerged so basically, fear of the consequences.

 

Within this fear - it is not the consequences per se that I fear, it is how other would perceive me, how they would judge me when the work isn't done in time. Thus, it is to see here, how the mind work and how I've manipulated myself to believe that I cared about the consequences when I'm not having a work done wherein the fact of the matter is, all I cared about was how others would perceive/see me if/when the work is not done by it's due date.

 

Within this obviously - how I've abdicated my responsibility in walking for and as myself, within and as the principle of that which is best for all in everything that I do, as who I am wherein, if I would have walked a point for myself, from the starting point of seeing directly how and why this point will benefit everyone, I would care about the outcome and within that, see how I can perfect, align and correct the point so that the outcome will be the best of my REAL abilities without giving value to how others would perceive me, in walking in absolute self trust, breath by breath.

 

Thus, the blog today wouldn't be directly regarding to the Fear dimension as the point of how others perceive me in relation to my work was dealt with on Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189 blog post. Within this blog than, I would walk the point of self manipulation and abdication of Self Responsibility when walking a point/work/task from a starting point of being appreciated rather than walking from and as SELF starting point where self see, understand and realize why self is doing what self does from and as the principle of that which is best for all.

 

This is part of the Consequences Dimension actually but since the point is already here, I might as well walk it. :-)

 

Self Forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that Regret is always based on deception/self dishonesty because Regret indicate that I knew what needed to be done and yet, I've accepted and allowed my self interest desire to take complete control and become my directive principle. I see, realize and understand that whenever I look back in Regret, I'm manipulating myself into thinking that I am a good for even experiencing regret instead of looking back from the starting point of seeing what I've accepted and allowed myself to stand as, be and become and how I'm practically going to align/change and correct myself within the principle of that which is best for all within the self realization that what was done was done and I cannot change the past but I can stop manifesting the same consequences that I've previously accepted and allowed myself to deliberately create.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself in thinking and believing that I'm effective within what I do because my task/work is always done and I haven't considered that the task/work that is done, was done in absolute separation as my starting point wasn't having the work/task done in absolute perfection to the best of my abilities within and as Who I am as the directive principle, breath by breath but rather, having other people pleased with the work/task being done while trusting me that I've done it to the best of my ability while inside me, I know when I haven't. Within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to stand in absolute self honesty and walking a task/work to my utmost potential and within that, cross referencing myself, check and test if the outcome is in alignment to that which is best for all and accordingly, when and as require, align, correct, adjust and in that, being satisfied with myself and as myself, that I've walked the point/task/work in its totality wherein WHO I am is a direct reflection of what I've done.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT consider the consequences when and as I'm walking a point/task/work within the starting point of pleasing others and worrying about what they would think about me wherein, the outcome would not be as effective as when I would have walked a point/task/work when the starting point is Clear within and as myself, where I see directly what needs to be done within the principle of what is best for all and walk it, breath by breath till I'm satisfied from the application as who I am.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself within the belief that I would regret not having a task/work done and within that, made myself feeling better as a person for actually caring about the work being done while all along, what was my self interest was to be validated/worthy/value myself through the eyes of others.

 

Self Commitments:

I commit myself to STOP manipulating myself within stating that I could have done something better, I could have made other decisions within the experience of Regret because I now see, realize and understand that in self honesty, I must name the game I was playing with myself instead of trying to make it look better within myself by creating the experience of Regret. In this, I commit myself to - when and as an experience of Regret comes up, to immediately STOP, Breath and see the specificity of what I've accepted and allowed myself to participate with thus far and from there - assess, investigate, test and check, how to align myself within and as the principle of that which is best for all and through that, stop manifesting deliberate consequences and stand within and as self honesty as who I am, in every single breath.

 

I commit myself to assist and support myself in aligning my starting point within everything that I do through self introspection and in that, to perfect, empower and grow myself as who I am in what I do so that, in every breath, I walk to my best of my abilities, in self honesty, for and as Myself as I see, for myself, what needs to be done, how it needs to be done, what are the steps I must walk to perfect myself and accordingly, apply my realizations in a practical, constructive way to my utmost potential.

Art Work – Andrew Gable

0 comments:

Post a Comment