Aug 30, 2012 | By: A Woman

Stopping Regret, Becoming Physical - Day 139

This is a continuation to:

Sexual Journey - Regret as Fear of Loss - Day 136

Life Journey - Regret as Fear of Loss - Self Forgiveness - Part 1 - Overview - Day 137

Life Journey - Regret as Fear of Loss - Part 2 - Day 138

 

As well as:

This is a continuation to the Blog post:

The Self Diminishment Character - Day 94

They are Better than me, I'm so fucked up - Day 95

Taking responsibility for my creation - Day 96

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create an idea within and as my mind as how my process should be like already in terms of the amount of thoughts/reactions that I'm participating with and accordingly, when a thoughts comes up, I immediately react in judgement towards myself not seeing the opportunity that I have to stop, investigate and change.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for the regret that I've experienced through the stipulation of the environment that I'm currently in and within that, instead of facing the reaction as regret and walking through self correction, I've diminished myself through self judgement based on the idea that I shouldn't have experience regret within and as myself by now.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT realize that in every moment of every breath, I have an opportunity to change myself through changing my starting point of how would I assist and support myself to step out of my mind.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to unconditionally assist and support myself to step and walk out of my mind because if I had, I wouldn't allow myself to diminish myself through self judgement when and as a thought/reactions comes up and I immediately compare myself to an idea I've created about myself and whom should I be right now in my process, instead of seeing, realizing and understanding that in that moment when the thought/reaction comes up, I have an window of opportunity to correct myself within and as breath through applying Physical Self Forgiveness and bring myself back here, to my physical reality, in breath.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that there is nothing WRONG with me when a thought/reactions comes up and so, instead of supporting myself through self introspection of what I have accepted and allowed myself to participate with, I've judge myself for having thoughts/reactions and in essence further separating myself from myself as I now see, realize and understand that every moment is a opportunity for change which means that instead of judging myself, I would Breathe, see the time line that led to the thought/reaction and accordingly support myself to stand in alignment with the thought/reaction and Change, in self honesty practical application as how I would see to be the best in that moment to assist and support myself.

 

I commit myself to Embrace, be humble and supportive for myself and in that, when and as I see myself accessing self judgement upon a reoccuring thoughts that came up within and as myself, I stop, I breath, and I investigate within and as myself the time line that had led to the thought to be manifested within and as myself because I see, realize and understand that the existence of this thought is to assist and support myself with seeing my acceptance and allowences and accordingly, take the responsibility to change.

 

I commit myself to stop hating and disrespecting who and what I have become as I was always the one who decide and within that, instead of fighting with myself, I embrace myself, support myself and caressing myself within this process of self change.

 

I Commit myself to Remind myself that in every moment of every breath a window of opportunity for self change is emerged and within that, I have the power to decide whether I would walk through this window, support myself and change or whether I would allow myself to time loop, close the window and wait till the next window would open up.

 

I commit myself to Remind myself and others as myself that when and as we accept and allow self judgement within and as ourselves, we in fact, accept and allow our own diminishment as we can in that moment, transform self judgement to self change and support ourselves to step out of the mind and delete the pattern/character that we have created, through investigating and seeing the time line which we have created the character into full participation and it's up to us to decide to stop, change and LIVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment