Jun 17, 2012 | By: A Woman

Maximizing Pleasure - Day 65

0801280953251img_0124c10x8 I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that my pleasure is defined within the idea that I've attached to what pleasure is, the energetic charge that I've connected to it and the experience that I desire to have within it as an accepted past memory experience that I've associating to; none of which is a self expression within and as myself, as who I am, but rather accepted pre-program design that I follow in total separation form myself and this world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see that for me to have access to pleasurable activities in this world, I must have Money because money firstly provides my basic needs within which I firstly derive simple pleasures from such as fresh water, food and a roof over my head and through this I forgive myself that I have attached pleasure with an external activity in separation of me and I haven't realized that Self Pleasure is an expression of me that I give to myself through my participation in and as LIFE. However, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that Self Pleasure as expression of Who I am can only exists when and as my basic needs are met (Food, shelter, clothes, health care etc.) and I'm no longer occupied with my physical survival and thus, it is my responsibility as an interdependent part of this world as a whole, to make sure that the basic needs of each and every being in this world would meet and the opportunity to express ourselves as self pleasure is Here for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define pleasure in external experience in separation of me and through seeking for the experience, I've locked myself down in my own little bubble of my mind, taking care of my own self interest pleasurable moments without consider anything or anyone else but me.

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to see that my ideas with regards to worldly pleasures are prompt via the media as a form of brainwashing, to feed the system with more money movement as energy from our own energy movement as a desire for a self interest experience within and as pleasure.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to seek for and go after experiences that gives me the utmost pleasure in my Life and within that, have abdicated my responsibility of making sure that all beings on earth will all have equal opportunities to maximize their pleasure within having equal access to earth's resources and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have failed to see how I've been preoccupied in my mind within the self interest desire for a specific type of pleasure experience and I haven't seen that all beings on earth deserve to have pleasurable physical experiences but yet they cannot as pleasure is can only be achieved by those who have money who are able to take care of their basic living needs. Those who don't have money, are busy focusing on their survival and cannot afford a moment of self pleasure in their daily pain and suffering.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that the experience of Pleasure can only be pursuit if one has Money to be able to fulfil one's self interest desire for pleasure and within that, we have not taken into consideration the enslavement of others who make it happen for us to experience the pleasurable activities which within that, their experience is of survival and has nothing to do with actual pleasure.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to justify why it's ok for me to participate and indulge in pleasurable activities as well as to justify why it's ok having slaves for me to have my pleasure experience that I believe I deserve to have.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that the more money I have, the more I can fuel my self interest desire for pleasure and within it, I haven't even stopped once to question the nature of my desire, who is getting hurt in the process of providing me with my experience of pleasure and what are the consequences when and as I pursue my desire for my happiness within my EXPERIENCE of pleasure.


I commit myself to establish and walk towards a world where all are entitled for a fulfilling and pleasurable life where the fear of physical survival is removed by creating a world system that is best for all. And within that, I stand for the Equal Money System 'Well-Being' Goal:
The Equal Money System will Study the Psychological Well-Being of Humans to Ensure a Lifestyle free of Fear. The focus will be on Supporting Life to Practically Live Fulfillment and Happiness in Ways where Self-Gratification will not Harm any Living Being or the Environment. This is to Ensure the continuation of Earth as an Effective Resource for the Enjoyment of Future Generations.

I commit myself to show the harm and abuse that is being allowed within our current world system where being are being enslaved for the sake of the Elite's Pleasurable activities as well as the harm that it cause to the world resources where the pleasurable activities over use the resources without consideration whatsoever.

I commit myself to show that when one's basic needs are met, one can apply self pleasure as an expression within oneself without the requirement of any external stimulation to give one's a sense of pleasure.

I commit myself to show that our ideas of pleasure has nothing to do with self pleasure as an expression but rather a self interest desire for one's own fulfilment/experience that one has accepted as oneself in separation of oneself and existence as a whole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment