Jun 16, 2012 | By: A Woman

Experience as self Brainwashing - Day 64

agreement-c4c9fc8cd82aa2694e55649c32b312c8

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize or understand the God within each and every relationship that I have - either with myself and with each other - The God that is me, as the Energy as the creator of Experience, within which is all based on one thing only - the self interest desire for a specific reward from the experience within and as myself and each other; I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see the basic structure of any relationship - energetic relationship of give and take feelings and emotions as a desired experience instead of Giving LIFE to receive LIFE that is best for all, practically and physically as the guiding of all and any relationship that exists within ourselves and each other.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how I've created relationships in my life, based on expected experience that I yearn to receive from the relationship and how within it, I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to create and establish relationships that are based on Equality, relationships that Support Life that is best for all as a guideline principle.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize how I've been brainwashed to establish a specific types of relationships that will give me a specific type of Experience, by those who have come before me as well as through the various kind of Media and how within my acceptance of the desired experience, the energy reward became my directive principle within the relationships creation and I have in no way had a free will within my decisions and I had simply followed my mind as my self interest desire for energy rewards from the relationship experience.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how I've sabotaged, limited and compromised myself within and through my self interest desire for an experience from the relationships in my life wherein, if I didn't get the positive energetic charge that I yearn to, I took the back door and ran after a new relationship creation and if I did get my energetic reward, I completely lost myself within the experience to the extent to which I've blinded myself to deliberately not see how beside energy charge, there is no support structure within the relationship that will allow me and my partner to practically grow and expand ourselves within and as the principle of that which is best for all, and to physically step out of our mind and walk into the Physical equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to - when seeing a prospective partner, to assess whether one can provide me with a positive energetic reward instead of practically getting to know the being, getting to know myself as the being and from there, make an informative decisions that are based on the assessment of whether or not there is a possibility that the partner can walk equal and one with me within this ONE life time so that together, we can assist and support each other within our processes, grow and expand ourselves to be and become effective human being in this world that will direct, move and lead this world towards a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to get to know myself and my prospective partner within our relationship creation and within that, establish an effective and intimate relationship with myself as well as my partner as myself because I was seeking for the feeling experience that I believed to come with the relationship and I was willing to ignore all the red flags that were shining to bright within the faith and hope that I will get my positive energetic experience which I've defined as LOVE.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that LOVE is an energetic experience and in no way a physical expression of equality and oneness that is best for all and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed my life to be oriented towards the experience of LOVE within the desire to get a positive energetic reward from external force that is separated from me to the extent to which I've blindly follow my feelings instead of remaining here, breath by breath and walk decisions that are based only on ONE principle - best for all.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how the LOVE experience is deception wherein, we walk and move ourselves within a constant seek for the LOVE experience as a self interest desire and while we do so, we disregard everything and everyone that do not gives up the energetic experience of LOVE and thus, we have accepted and allowed the majority of this world to exists within and as a constant battle, fear, abuse and suffering because we didn't feel LOVE towards them and thus, can conveniently ignore them and let them be so long as we have what we need, we have LOVE or a potential to receive LOVE.

I commit myself to stop the sucking demonized Godly me that is strives for energetic experience of reward as emotions and feelings within any given relationship and to thus then, establish a supportive relationship with myself, align myself to who I am as a physical breath to breath being, within which I will stand in absolute self honesty within all my relationships in existence as a whole to so together, walk according to the guideline- Give that which you'd Life to receive = Give LIFE to Receive LIFE that is best for all.

I commit myself to align my relationships to a guideline of that which is best for all and within that not accept anything that is less than that. I see, realize and understand how the relationship creation was establish from one singular starting point as self interest desire for an energetic experience and thus, within and as the self interest desire for an experience within the relationship creation, we have abdicated our responsibility to Give life to be able to receive LIFE that is best for all and have thus, manifested a world that is based on the survival of the individuals instead of LIFE of ALL in dignity, abundances and joy.

I commit myself to show how we have been trained to create relationships that are based on experience of the self interest individuals, generation after generation; experience that charged our energy within and as ourselves as the inherit belief of its being LIFE. Within that, I commit myself to support the educational program developments, to educate the humans to stop feeding of each other within energetic experiences of relationships and to instead establish relationships that are being practically lived within and as the principle of that which is best for all LIVES in Oneness and Equality.

I commit myself to show how limited is one's expression, self grow and expansion in this world within the current relationships manifestation and how in fact, the relationships that are being walked today were deliberately designed to control, enslave and direct the beings into one's own little bubble in one's mind so that one could remain preoccupied within one's mind and to never in fact, take the step of questioning one's reality, this world and accordingly, stand up within self, become the change, the example and walk towards the creation of a world that is best for all within and as the establishment/creation of interdependent relationships that form LIFE.

I commit myself to stop my mind as the desire for energetic experience to influence my decisions and to take my power away back to myself, assess all the various points that reveal themselves here and thus, make informative decisions that are based on the ONE principle - LIFE that is best for all.

I commit myself to show, expose and reveal the truth about LOVE and how, everything is in reveres wherein - LOVE is EVOL where the oneness and equality of the letter 'O' is not being LIVED as LOVE that is best for all and instead, the 'I', the self interest 'I' is that which makes LOVE EVIL as a direct reflection to how this world is currently manifested.

I commit myself to stand as an Example of LOVE that is best for all within my breath by breath self application of the ONE principle - best for all LIFE and thus, I move and direct myself according to what is necessary to be done in order to create, manifest and establish a world that is best for all in fact as the ultimate expression of LOVE - Love your neighbour as thyself.

For more support -
The Death of Experience - Day 58
http://mayaprocess.blogspot.com/2012/06/death-of-experience-as-me-part-1-day-58.html
Memory makes me Robot - Day 59
http://mayaprocess.blogspot.com/2012/06/memory-makes-me-robot-day-59.html
Trusting my experience - Day 63
http://mayaprocess.blogspot.com/2012/06/trusting-my-experience-overview-day-63.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment