May 22, 2012 | By: A Woman

Trying to avoid my responsibilities - Day 39

Marlen Vargas Del Razo
 This is a continuation of my previous blogs:

It is NOT fair - Day 37

Judgment isn't Fun - Day 38

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deliberately ignore the points that require to be directed in my direct environment within the thought of: "it's ok, someone else will see it and direct it" and I haven't allowed myself to consider the entire equation - the time of others, the consequences of not directing the point, why do I have resistance to immediately direct the point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist directing the points that require being directed in my immediate environment within the thought - "but why everyone else ignoring the points and only I direct it?"; I realize within this that following the thought is an act of spitefulness not only towards others but also towards myself and if I allow myself to follow the thought and not direct the point, I'm ineffective within my breath by breath application because I allow myself to be influence by my mind instead being the directive principle in every moment of every breath and move myself according to that which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to - in the moment after I see that I've resisted directing a specific point to go and do what was required to be done out of guilt of being self dishonest which within that, what I've missed was that I was still moving and directing myself according to my mind within the emotion of guilt, instead of immediately stop the reaction, Breathe and do what ever needs to be done breath by breath by breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deliberately not direct the points I see that required being directed because I hope that if I won't act on it immediately, someone else will take the responsibility and learn that everything is easier if everyone are equally sharing the responsibilities but I have failed to see that instead of standing as an example and direct myself breath by breath, I'm being spiteful within the experience of righteousness.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to within the experience of being righteous to NOT take into consideration the consequences and outflows of not directing the point that I see to be required being directed because of my own self interest as to gaining the experience of being self righteous.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to within directing the point that required to be directed to cycle the experience of "it is not fair" that I have to do it because others do not, within the resentment and self victimization and I haven't allowed myself to simply direct, breath and do what is required to be done.
Marlen Vargas Del Razo

I commit myself to direct the points that I see as required to be directed in my immediate environment regardless what other do or don't do because I realized that Who I am as a breath by breath decision to walk according to principle that are best for all has nothing to do with anyone but me.

I commit myself to stop feeding myself with energy as the experience  of righteousness from seeing the points that required to be directed while others do not within the attempt to make myself more than them because I realized that what required to be directed from the starting point of what is best for all cannot be influenced by self interest.

I commit myself to stop moving myself through guilt by rather direct myself according to that which is best for all.

I commit myself to stop all back chat and reactions when moving and directing points.

I commit myself to STOP being concern whether or not others will become responsible and focus only on myself becoming absolute responsible being because I realize that only by example I can stand as a support for others, after I've walked through the point and I stand in clarity, stability and in Breath.



0 comments:

Post a Comment