May 21, 2012 | By: A Woman

Judgment isn't Fun - Day 38

            Life Review - Expecting Appreciation from Others
This blog is a continuation of yesterday blog where I would take the point of Responsibility within the relationship with Self judgement and Time. It is NOT fair - Day 37

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge every moment that I'm not walking my responsibilities as wrong/bad/negative and I haven't realized that my upmost responsibility is towards myself in making sure that I'm 'Here', in breath, as a physical Living expression without being influenced by my mind and within that, I forgive myself that I've separated myself from my responsibilities because I've created a personality entity towards it and I've used my responsibilities to maintain worth, validation and acceptance by others and abdicated the REAL responsibility of assisting and supporting me to become a physical living expression and direct everything that I do within the starting point of Who I am as a breath by breath Decision to walk as the principle that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to sabotage my relationships with beings in my world because I have given more value to my responsibilities than to physically enjoyable the connection with  other beings as well as, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience my self as righteous because I care more about my responsibilities in comparison to what they do with their time and thus, I deliberately won't allow myself to enjoy my time with them because than, I'm apparently, not standing as an example to them which within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to use and abuse my responsibilities through attempting to gain the experience of being self righteous by comparing that which I do to that which others are doing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that standing as an example is within What I do in separation of myself, instead of standing as an example of Who I am within a breath by breath decision to walk and move myself according to that which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deliberately not enjoy myself with other beings in my world because I'm trying to make them experience guilt for them not taking the responsibility that I think they should take and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to stand as an example to support the beings in my world because I've tried to diminish them within the belief that if they experience guilt, they will move themselves faster. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to - when I'm in a moment of social gathering with beings that I define as more than me, to pretend that I must stop the entertainment and get back to my responsibilities so that those people could appreciate me and see that I am a devoted being, within that hope that maybe they will judge themselves through my words/acts and thus, I won't be the only being who judge myself but they will do the same onto themselves.

SO - after writing those 2 blogs, it is clear that Who I am isn't define by what I do. Everything that I've done thus far was from the starting point of self interest within the hope of getting appreciation from others through what I do. Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I require others to appreciate what I do to be able to define myself as worthy and I haven't consider that worthiness is a breath by breath expression that I am Equal to and One as if only I allow and accept worthiness as ME.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I'm able to maintain and gain self worth through what I do and I haven't consider who I am within what I do which show the extent of separation that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist as.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to what I do and thus, been frustrated that I don't have enough time to do all that I see as beneficial to do because I have limited myself within the perception of Time without considering that there is so much that one can do in every breath but because I've defined myself according to time within the frame of what I do, I've missed a breath, missed myself within the breath and missed the physical LIFE that is here, awaiting for me to realize myself as who I am.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself and haven't allowed myself to enjoy myself with myself and with other beings in my world because my mind was running haywire, thinking of what I should do, what I haven't done yet, what needs to be done, "it's not fair" and so on.

I commit myself to enjoy myself breath by breath by breath as who I am within everything that I do.

I commit myself stop being hard on myself and allow me to BREATHE myself out of my mind and into the physical.

I commit myself to worthy myself as Who I am and stop defining myself and others according to what we do.

I commit myself to enjoy my time with other beings in my world as breath by breath hereness, and I direct myself to when I'm with people as well as when I'm alone, to shut the mind out and physically direct and move myself Here.

I commit myself to walk my responsibilities as equal to and one as who I am and reassess everything that I do, to allocate my starting point and change it if required.

I commit myself to stop limiting myself to the perception of Time.

I commit myself to STOP riding on the back of others within the attempt of getting validation of worth from others.

I commit myself to delete all the personalities that I've created throughout my life that served my self interest and to reconstruct myself according to WHO I am, breath by breath, same tomorrow, now and yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment