May 17, 2012 | By: A Woman

Memories - From the Smaller to the Greater - Day 34


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hold onto and contain an emotional charge within a past Memory and within that, have accepted and allowed myself to move and direct myself according to the memory without my awareness of doing so which then thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be directed, control and enslaved to a past memory and I haven't allowed myself be the directive principle breath by breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself and others in my world because I've reacted to a point in my immediate environment and instead of directing that which was required to be directed, I've access the memory from my past that was charged with Negative Energy and I acted from the other side of the polarity by doing the opposite from what I've done in the past within the belief that it's the correction however, I've failed to see that going from one side of the polarity to the other isn't a physical correction in fact but rather a self manipulation that is control by the Ego which saying to me - "you are doing the right thing, you don't need to correct yourself now".

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to compromise a being in my direct environment as well as myself because a pattern that they have accepted as themselves played out reminded me a memory from my past where a similar pattern played out by another being which manifested anger and irritation within me and I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to  face my past and walking the correction of STOPing the back chat, anger and irritation and remain in breath and when it's done, assisting and supporting the other being with seeing their acceptance pattern so that they could face themselves and accordingly change.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the consequences of holding onto a memory from my past that contained energetic charge wherein, not only I've sabotaged and compromised myself, I've compromised other being in my direct environment because I refused to see that if I'm not correcting and changing myself according to principles that are best for all, I'm not standing as a support for others beings in my world and then thus, prolonging the existential process for everyone else.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to give value to the small and minuet memories that I hold on to within the containment of Energetic charge which than, I live out the past memory design without being aware of it and within that, giving the permission to be enslaved and control by my mind instead of taking the responsibility to walk through each and every memory, from the small to the greater, correct myself and change.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to Refuse to see that small and minuet memories accumulate to a daily application of walking the memory design with no awareness of self as self abdicated the responsibility to be the directive principle by giving the mind the permission to control, enslave and direct self.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have failed to see and realize that if I allow myself to walk the past memory design in my day to day application, I'm not giving me the permission to change as I've abdicated the responsibility to walk breath by breath as the directive principle and within that, haven't taken responsibility for the existence as a whole because unless I'm standing up within absolute self change and thus standing as an example and as a pillar of support for others, I'm useless in this world.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that to change ourselves, we have to change all the minute parts of ourselves because those tiny parts accumulate and become a fatal virus in our mind and as within, so without - I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the basic common sense - when we neglect the small parts of ourselves within the definition that they are insignificant we allow the fatal virus in the world system where we allowed an accumulation of many insignificant part that are not being sorted out and thus, manifested a world where the majority is not being considered as they defined as insignificant which created a fatal virus which called the human civilization.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the relationship between our mind and the world system wherein, exactly as we ignore the small parts of ourselves in separation of ourselves and thus have allowed ourselves to be controlled and enslaved to our mind, we, as small individual has not realized that the accumulation of the relationships between us all has manifested the greater - the current money system of abuse and suffering for the majority of this world and thus, to bring about a change in this world, we must take individual responsibility  and group together in equality and oneness to manifest a world that is best for all the individual parts equally.
(For more Context, please read - "The Chicken or the Egg?? Part One: DAY 30"


I commit myself to investigate ALL the parts of myself that has accumulate to various networks designs within me and to become the directive principle in breath by breath because I realize that when I allow parts of myself which I've separated myself from, I'm giving the permission for myself to be controlled and enslaved by patterns and memories which is Unacceptable.

I commit myself to become aware and attentive to the trigger points I'm automatically acting on during my days and investigate the entire time line till I'll be satisfied that I'm no longer enslaved and control to my past and I'm in fact the directive principle within each and every single breath.

I commit myself to sort out all the minute parts of myself because I realize that those minute parts accumulate to a fatal virus in my mind and I realize the for changing myself, I have to take into consideration all the parts of myself that I've separated myself from and bring it all here, equal and one and sort myself out part by part in breath by breath.

I commit myself to stand up and bring every single reaction that I have towards pattern that another accepted as themselves, back to myself because unless I sort myself out, I'm a useless support for others and thus, the change of this world will take longer because I haven't taken the responsibility to change myself first.

I commit myself to stand as an example of what does it takes to correct and change all the parts of myself that I've separated myself from through my writings.

I commit myself to bring all the parts of me together in alignment to and as that which is best for all.

I commit myself to educate and show to humanity that to change the world, all the minute parts must stand together  in equality and oneness.

I commit myself to stand and bring all the parts of me as individual human beings together within the alignment of what is best for all and together, we will take the first step of establishing a system that is best for all - Equal Money System - Equal Life System. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment