May 18, 2012 | By: A Woman

How to Prevent Sickness - Day 35

Disclaimer - Within this blog, I'm writing about a specific living experience that I've defined as sickness which was not a physical condition thus, with any sickness/illness/element/physical discomfort, make sure to always to consult a medical practitioner to get the necessary physical support and assistance.

             Life Review - Voices trapped me in my Mind

The following 'Symbolism' that I'm referring to in this blog in relation to sickness experience are:
Walking bare foot
Wet hair
No wearing a jacket
cough

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to imprint the symbolism into me, accepted the symbolism as valid and true and lived the symbols, allowed a thought of: "I'm going to get sick" and when enough energy was accumulated, I've manifested the consequences as energetic experience which I've defined as sickness.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to imprint words  as fears from those who have gone before me within the relationship between the symbolism and getting sick into me, allowed a thoughts of: "I'm going to get sick" and when enough energy was accumulated, I've manifested the consequences as energetic experience which I've defined as sickness.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have failed to see that the symbolism in association to sickness, were imprinted into me through my acceptance and thus, every time I lived those symbolisms, the thought of I might get sick came up and I have failed to realize that by accepting the thoughts, words and symbolism, I've accepted the energetic experience which I've defined as sickness.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that since the moment I've accepted the imprint of the symbolism into me, I've also imprinted the fears of those who have come before me and make it my own.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react in fear of getting sick when I lived the symbolism as an accepted truth which came about in the nature of the thought: "I'm going to get sick" and I haven't realize the consequences that I'm slowly but surely manifesting - sickness.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to program my body in fear of getting sick through the imprinting the symbolism and I haven't realized that by allowing the imprinted fear to exists within and as me I'm preparing the way before me to face the consequences of such allowance.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed blame towards myself when I experienced sickness after the symbolism played out through the thought: " I knew I shouldn't have do it, now I'm sick" and I haven't realized that within that statement I'm accepting the energetic experience of sickness through validating the experience within blame.

                                Life Review - Why I Accepted a Life of Energy Disorder
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that the energetic experience that I've defined as sickness is real and I haven't considered standing up from within me, in absolute self trust and delete the symbolism, the associations/connection that I've imprinted in my mind that has manifested the energetic experience of sickness, breathe and let it go while utilizing my human physical body as a cross reference for whether or not I've actually stood up and moved myself in breathe.

I commit myself to investigate all dimensions where sickness played out in my life and how I used and abused my body through energy experiences throughout my life.

I commit myself to stand equal  to and one as the energetic experience of sickness and move myself within absolute self trust in breathe and delete the energy.

I commit myself to delete the symbolism that I've imprinted into me throughout my life and especially within age 0-7 and I trust myself to stand equal to and one as each and every symbolism and delete it and with doing so, stop the consequences from re-occurring.

In my next blog, I will investigate sickness in relation to manipulation


0 comments:

Post a Comment