Sep 8, 2013 | By: A Woman

Learning to Accept myself - Practical Application (Part 2) Day 412

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hold onto ONE memory through which I've judged myself and accordingly, through and within a reaction, made a commitment within and as myself that I will continue to compromise myself within my relationships with others so that I won't have to face the same memory again, not realizing and understanding that making such decision/commitment within and through a reaction is detrimental as I consequentially sabotaged myself and my relationships with others without investigating ALL things and within that, directing myself effectively within the principle of Prevention is the best cure but rather, I accepted and allowed myself to exists within the principle of Reaction as my directive living power.

 

I thus commit myself to when and as an automated behavior is coming up from within me where I would make unconscious decision to compromise and sabotage myself within my relationships to others, to then, stop, investigate, look at the time lines, the memories and past relationships and to accordingly, move and direct myself according to what is best, within the principle of transforming reactions to corrections.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT realize that the way that I live relationships with other human beings in my life is a direct result of the accumulative patterns that I've structured myself  within my relationships with others throughout my life. In this, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to Investigate the source/Core/Reasons for why I am forming Dysfunctional relationships in my life and in doing so, recreating dysfunctional relationships and accordingly, change and correct myself as how I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself within my relationships to others and to then thus, establish effective and supportive relationships with other human beings in this world.

 

Thus, I commit myself to investigate who I am in relation to my relationships with other humans beings, what was my starting point within the relationships, what energies I form within these relationships, what is the force that I direct myself within the relationships, etc. and as I investigate each and each all parts of myself in relation to my relationships with others, I then Keep that which is best for all and realign that which do not stand in alignment to the principle I have committed myself to live as.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from that which I've judged myself  as, as I see, realize and understand that so long that I judged parts of myself that I dislike in relation to the relationships with other human beings, I separate myself from myself within the attempt to suppress that which I judged myself for, while all along, I recreate the same patterns that I've judged myself for and recreated the same problems as I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the solution is within self honesty, the solution is within allowing myself to truly investigate that which I've became in separation of myself and to then stand as a living correction, as a foundation through which I could develop and establish effective relationships with other human beings.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realized how I took ONE event, ONE moment, ONE point and made it so big within my mind as if this ONE point is absolute and real and pertain to everything and everyone else without investigating who I am within this ONE point/memory/event, what was the TIME LINE that led to this one point, what can I learn about myself and others from this ONE point and so forth. Within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that defining myself and my relationships upon ONE single point is counterproductive within the understanding that ONE point doesn't stand alone as one point in space/time as this was created over time by accumulated moments by moments and within that, I haven't realized that looking at only this one point and disregarding everything that had accumulated into this one point is quite a consequential.

 

Thus, I commit myself to expand the way I investigate points, insist on the time line, on the moments by moments that had led to a consequential outcome. I commit myself to push myself to look at ALL things and keep that which is best for all as a living expression of myself. In this, I commit myself to when and as I react to what I perceive to be 'ONE' point, to remind myself that a reaction is bases on accumulative moments that I haven't directed myself effectively and thus, I stand within self responsibility and investigate the time line that had led me to react within and as myself and to then thus, correct my living application.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Maya!

Post a Comment