Nov 20, 2012 | By: A Woman

Please feel Sorry for me - Day 220

 

 

This is a continuation to:

 

 

Stay, And I Will Love Thee by Ken WongFor the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Reaction Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

Reactions Dimension:

* Jealousy

* Frustration

* Irritation

* Anger

* Judgment and Self Judgment

* Impatient

* Self Pity

* Depression

* Anxiety

* Stress

 

 

 

 

----

 

Self Pity

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to want, need and desire others to feel sorry for me within the context of the ' I don't have time' character, as a manipulation tactic to stipulate others to assist me with the task I must do, instead of being direct, see what needs to be done, what I can do within the space/time consideration and accordingly, if I see in self honesty that I require additional support - I simply ask. In this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react either positively or Negatively to the  feedback of whether or not one can assist with additional support in walking a specific task that must be walked wherein, if the person would agree, I would be happy and if the person would disagree, I would again feel sorry for myself and be nasty and resentful towards the other being instead of - what ever the feedback of the other person may be, I stand stable within and as myself and direct the moment according to the feedback, breath by breath.

 

Thus, I commit myself to assess in self honesty, whether or not I require additional support in walking a specific task. When and as I ask for additional support, I make sure that whatever the feedback may be, nothing within me moves as I trust myself that I would sort the point in one way or another independently of a specific feedback. And thus, may the feedback be 'Ok, I can assist' or 'sorry, can't assist here', I breath, I make sure that I clear within and as myself, that no pictures of comparison comes within and as me, that there is no hidden resentment, judgement or spite whether the being cannot assist. All that has changed is  additional piece of information that I would utilized in making the next Move as self movement within and as a clear and stable decision.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel sorry for me because I have so many things to do and I don't get things done, not seeing, realizing and understanding that if I would to stop, Breathe, and walk with and as my physical, I might have get to everything in a practical and effective way however, when spending time in my mind, in feeling sorry for myself, all I do is waste the time that I could have utilize to the best of my abilities.

In this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to project in my mind, to all the things I would like to get to and accordingly assess what is possible and not possible to walk within a space/time consideration and thus, to not accept and allow myself to feel sorry for myself for not being able to do all that I would like to do and to instead, I commit myself to utilize such moments, in a practical and supportive way where I would assess all the points and prioritize them according to what would support me and the group the most and accordingly, make a decision, so absolutely, in leaving no back door for self pity and sorrow as I understand why I'm here, who I am and what are my responsibilities within my understanding of who I am.

 

///I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel sorry for myself when accessing the 'I don't have Time' character and perpetuate the point through sharing with others all the things I must do during the day so that they could also feel sorry for me and perhaps volunteer to support, not seeing, realizing and understanding that that which I walk, I walk for ME, as the Decision of who I am as an expression of myself and that it is my point to walk because I simply able to and that any emotions like feeling sorry for myself is unacceptable.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to investigate and realize the design of self pity where one would access self pity, to justify for oneself why one is right in being stressed, frustrated, irritated and so on and within that, what one is really desiring for, is recognition from others, to validate one's self sorrow so that one, wouldn't have to face one's creation of self pity/sorrow but rather remain enslaved to one's creation of one's mind with no actual self awareness movement in assisting and supporting self to see, realize and understand what one had accepted and allowed oneself to participate with, in separation of self and accordingly, walk one's self correction into changing self from Mind movement to Self Movement in any given moment.

Thus, I commit myself to SHOW that accepting and allowing self pity, is to prepare the way before self to fall as one is accepting and allowing self defeat, self limitations and self victimization instead of taking a moment to investigate and see what self had accepted and allowed self to be and become in separation of self, as how self had defined self within self pity and to, take a breath in, take a breath out, place oneself back in one's physical body, release self from the pre-CONceived ideas self had defined self as and accordingly, in self honesty and self responsibility, immediately correct and change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment