Nov 19, 2012 | By: A Woman

Impatience as Evilness - Day 219

This is a continuation to:

 

 

For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Reaction Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

Reactions Dimension:

* Jealousy

* Frustration

* Irritation

* Anger

* Judgment and Self Judgment

* Impatient

* Self Pity

* Depression

* Anxiety

* Stress

 

----

 

Impatient

 

Girl Eaten by TreeI forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to access impatient towards anything and anyone in my environment, when and as I embodied the 'I don't have time Character' that I've created within and as myself.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to project impatient towards others in my world wherein the words that I will use would be taint with Evil and Poison, within the attempt to brush them off, either externally directly to them, or internally, within and as my mind as back chat and internal conversations.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to wish that no one will talk to me, send me e-mails or ask me questions when I'm in the 'I don't have time' character, not seeing realizing and understanding that within that moment, I've separated myself form my entire existence, as if I'm the only one that is here, the only one that is busy and within that, the only one that is important and thus, whomever interrupt me or making noises, is lesser than me and not considering me and also annoying according to my eyes view, while the fact of the matter is that - I am the one that interrupt myself through participating within a reaction in my mind, having internal conversation with myself, as well as not being considerate towards others in my environment when I'm busy occupying myself in my mind, justifying why they are inconsiderate and annoying and within that, sees only ME without seeing them as who they are in that very specific moment.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be impatient towards others when they ask me questions while I'm busy with something else and thus, I would give them indirect answers, so that they would leave me alone as they would notice that I'm being impatient however, when they keep asking the same question because I didn't give them a direct answer, I become angry at them and even nasty towards them, in complete possession because apparently, they didn't consider me in that moment and haven't seen how busy I was. I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to speak directly in the moment, within assisting the being with what they asked me, in being as clear as possible which would make the entire process less time than what it would be, when I'm impatient and indirect.

 

 

The Ecstacy of Cecelia

I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to access Impatient behavioural mode as I now see, realize and understand how Evil one can become when and as one accept and allow oneself to direct oneself within impatient towards others.

 

I commit myself to - when and as someone is asking me a question that I see within and as myself that I have the answer and yet, I'm busy, I take a breath, I assess within and as myself whether there is any slightly movement of energy inside myself that can turn into evilness in the nature of impatient and if there is, I move through the energy, letting it go, earthing myself, clearing myself, and assist the being in a way that is clear and direct, and go back to do what ever I was busy with a moment ago.

 

For Further Support, please listen to : Life Review - A Life of Impatience

0 comments:

Post a Comment