Nov 16, 2012 | By: A Woman

Jealousy and Frustration - I want the Life they Have - Day 216

This is a continuation to:

 

 

For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Reaction Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

Reactions Dimension:

* Jealousy

* Frustration

* Irritation

* Anger

* Judgment and Self Judgment

* Impatient

* Self Pity

* Depression

* Anxiety

* Stress

 

-----

 

Jealousy

 

259308891016006529_LnW4ukdN_cI forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to access jealousy that I've activated within my participation in the Imagination Dimension and the Backchat dimension where I would compare a specific moment to an ideal in my mind, which I've defined and valued as a Positive Experience and accordingly, become Jealous when the Physical reality is not in alignment to the Ideal Positive Experience.

In this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to Experience Jealousy towards those that according to my mind, having the Ideal Positive Experience that I desire to experience myself. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to attempt to diminish/judge/spite those that I'm jealous at to Balance the Negative Experience that I had accepted and allowed myself to create within and as myself, so that I could elevate myself and feel Superior and better than them.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react in Jealousy when imagining or thinking about what Positive Experiences I could have had if I wouldn't be Busy with that which I am busy with instead of Stop the inner reaction and stand up for a Life where ALL can have Fun, where ALL could Enjoy their time with each other's company, where all have access to Entertainment. Within this, I understand my Responsibility in Making sure such a Life is would exists for everyone and thus, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to consider only myself, within a Jealousy reaction, not realizing that when I'm busy with being jealous in stead of directing myself to the best of my effectiveness, I'm prolonging the Existential process as I've wasted my time in being in my mind, instead of walking as an expression of myself, as self movement, towards the establishment of a world that is best for all.

 

I thus commit myself to assist and support myself to stop any Jealousy reactions within and as me as I see, realize and understand that accepting and allowing Jealousy to exists within me, not only I sabotage and compromise myself but also, prolonging the Collective Correction Process as a whole because unless I stand absolute stable within who I am as an expression of myself and unless I practically correct and change my Living application, there is no way I could stand as a pillar of support, as an Example that a change is possible in us standing together, correcting ourselves and this world as a whole.

 

Frustration

Melinda-Konya-1-7I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react in Frustration when looking at all the things that I must get done within the thought: "I would never get everything done", not seeing, realizing and understanding that in any moment I accept and allow myself to access an emotional reaction, it is a moment I've wasted and haven't walked in stability, in breath, to practically apply that which needs to be applied.

 

I thus, Commit myself to NOT accept and allow myself to participate in Frustration, I rather assist and support myself in taking a breath in, a breath out, stabilizing within who I am, in my own physical body, re-establish my starting point within and as myself, to stand in alignment as the principle of that which is best for all as I see, realize and understand that accepting and allowing frustration to exists within and as me, indicate that my starting point isn't absolutely clear and I thus, must re-investigate the point, see what I've missed, where did I not sort out myself yet and accordingly, walk the correction process within and as myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment