Nov 17, 2012 | By: A Woman

The Poison within Irritation and Anger - Day 217

 

This is a continuation to:

 

 

For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Reaction Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

Reactions Dimension:

  • Jealousy
  • Frustration
  • Irritation
  • Anger
  • Judgment and Self Judgment
  • Impatient
  • Self Pity
  • Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Stress

 

----

 

Irritation and Anger

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed Irritation to exists within and as me, when and as I access the ' I don't have time' Character and I haven't realized that the irritation is a reaction within a friction and conflict between the Ideal Positive Experience that I created in my mind to the Current Negative Experience that I also created in my mind.

 

Melinda-Konya-1-1I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to lash out, in irritation on those that are in my direct Environment that I perceive having the Ideal Positive Experience that I desire to have and in this, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that accepting and allowing irritation within me, is to accept and allow poison to burst out from my inner evilness into my external environment and thus, everything that I speak is taint with Poison, taint with Evilness that I accepted and allowed within and as myself.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to turn the point back to self when I lash out on people in my environment from the starting point of being irritated within and as myself towards them, in seeing, realizing and understanding where I am not aligned within and as myself, where the inner irritation is coming from within me, why I have accepted and allowed irritation to exists within and as me and accordingly, to take a moment, release myself from the Energetic reaction as Irritation and in doing so, bring myself back here, stand in alignment within who I am and move on.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that Irritation imply that there is something I perceive myself as lacking and don't have and thus, when I didn't get or experienced that which I perceived myself to be lacking of, a reaction of irritation was manifesting within and as me.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed Anger to exists within and as me within the Character Creation - 'I don't have time' wherein the fact of the matter is that Time is not something I have, it is simply mathematical measurement to assist and support us to organized our Life to function in the best way possible. Thus, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to STOP the inner Anger that I've created within and as myself, towards myself and others in this world, when and as I activated the ' I don't have Time' character because the reason why I was angry at myself, in self honesty, is when I accepted and allowed myself to spent time in my mind, in being angry, irritated and frustrated with myself and my Environment.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the starting point of Anger and Irritation is based on Comparison that I've participated within and as my mind where one would compare one's Current Self created Energetic experience to the Ideal Positive Experience one perceive oneself as lacking and thus, lash out the Irritation and anger towards the world when and as one's physical reality isn't standing in alignment to one's illusionary reality in one's mind. 

97875a3d533ed5287e70e732c98ad7d7 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to Realize that I deliberately accessed Irritation and Anger towards others in the attempt to manipulate them in assisting me with the work that I need to do because I know within and as myself, that my self movement is influenced when and as someone is irritated and angry and my desire to assist and support them, as the Saviour character activates.

Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to move myself according to external environment to satisfied my own self interest instead of establishing and developing Self Movement according to Seeing Directly what needs to be done and simply walk it.

 

I Commit myself to - when and as I see myself preparing the way before me to access Irritation, I stop, I breathe and I place myself within and as myself. I see that accepting and allowing Irritation within and as me, is to accept and allow myself to become a Poison to myself and my environment which is not acceptable.

 

I Commit myself to Remind myself when and as I see myself accessing irritation and Anger, to investigate how and why I've separated myself from all that is here, through my perception that there is something I'm lacking of or don't have, which I desire to experience or have. I see, realize and understand that Physically, there is nothing that I'm lacking of but only in my mind, through accepting and allowing imaginations and backchat to exists within and as me, as a Ideal Positive Desire that I programmed, installed and stored within and as my mind, as a past memory experience that I either had myself or saw in the Movies and TV series.

 

I Commit myself to establish and Develop Self Movement, within Self Honesty where I walk breath by breath according to the principle of that which is best for all and to thus, not accept and allow myself to direct and move myself according to energetic influences from my environment but to see the energy, direct the point in self trust and MOVE. In this, I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to manipulate others to do what I want them to do in separation of me as well as not be influence by other's program design of manipulation but rather, develop inner common sense that would result with me moving and walking only according to principles.

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment