Oct 20, 2012 | By: A Woman

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

This is a continuation to:

 

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

And:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The End of Times - Day 187

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

 

514-expecting-appreciation-from-othersFor the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Fear Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

The List below consists of the Fears which are the foundation of the 'I don't have Time' Character.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fear Dimension:

* Fear that I'll disappoint other people if I won't take more tasks on myself

* Fear that I would be defined as unworthy because I'm not using my time to it's utmost potential.

* Fear that I won't get things done and would regret it when consequences would emerged so basically, fear of the consequences.

* Fear that I would be seen as not good enough, replaceable, inadequate

* Fear of being exposed as self dishonest because I know, that if I put my self interest desires aside, I'm able to walk my tasks in absolute perfection.

* Fear of Missing out the Positive as Entertainment

 

----

 

* Fear that I'll disappoint other people if I won't take more tasks on myself

 

Self Forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to base my starting point of everything that I do on external elements, in separation of myself, and within that, making the decision of what I would do according to what is best for my self interest within the want/need/desire to be validated and appreciated by others; instead of establishing Equal and One starting point, of and as SELF wherein, I directly see what needs to be done within the principle of that which is best for all and in that, I assess whether I have the required skills to walk the task to its utmost potential that would result in the best outcome, otherwise, if I see it practical, I would perfect my skills to be able to walk the tasks in its full potential to result in the best for all outcome.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to SEE, realize and understand that I've programmed myself to respect, worthy and value myself ONLY through the eyes of others within what I do and so, I've developed a personality of someone that is taking responsibilities and walking multiple tasks at once, to increase the chances that others would appreciate and validate me for being responsible and effective person. In that I Forgive myself that I have  NOT accepted, allowed and gave myself the permission to Stand, as Who I AM, Here, as Life and within that, walking the tasks/assignments that needs to be done as who I am as a physical living being but rather attempted to define myself according to what I do, through the eyes of others.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to - from a very young age, in my childhood years, to always seek and look for tasks that I can do in order to get a positive feedback from others, as a reward for my good behaviour and so, as I set forth the polarity of Good/Positive vs. Bad/Negative Feedback that I would then utilize to motivate me as the force of my existence. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to what I do, through the Positive/Negative External Feedback and would then thus, make decisions that are based on my perception of how other people would see me if I would to walk a specific task, driving myself trough and as a fear of disappointing them which would result with a negative feedback which I would utilize to define me as faulty, bad, wrong, untrustworthy and so on.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to investigate the nature of the fear that I've accepted and allowed within and as myself and instead, simply taken it for granted as if, being motivated by a prospect feedback is a normal thing to do. Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to move and direct myself though fears, instead of allocating my own starting point, be and become the directive principle of myself and my world.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in essence, the fear of disappointing other people, is not about other people per se, meaning - other people only reflect to me what I have accepted and allowed within myself and thus, when turning the point back to self, what is clear is that I've created expectation of being validated and appreciated by others through the things that I do within the idea that the more I do, the more I'll be valued, validated and appreciated by others. Thus, When and as I'm not getting the expected feedback, I'll experience disappointment as I associated not getting any feedback as a Negative feedback. To balance the Negative experience within me, I would load on myself more work within the hope that maybe this time, I'll get the Positive expected feedback and would thus than, could experience myself as validated, appreciated and respected.

 

So - here I revealed to myself ONE Consequences dimension of having overload tasks within my day. I've noted down and would expand on it, when and as I get to the Consequences Dimension.

 

Self Commitments:

 

I commit myself to delete and remove the Fear of disappointing others which is in essence, the Fear of not getting a positive Feedback from others and in that, not being able to experience self appreciation, validation and worth. I now see, realize and understand that the Experience of self Appreciation, Validation and Worth was based on Energy and is does not Real as I required external element to define me as such and without those elements, I couldn't value, worthy and appreciate myself as who I am. Thus, I commit myself to assist and support myself in getting Here, as Who I am, as Self Appreciation, Self Validation and Self Worth, Breath By Breath as I walk through the layers of the mind and getting back to myself as a Physical Life Force. In that, I commit myself to  always making sure, always checking and assessing Who I am as self appreciation, self validation and self worth to in that, not delude myself and create a personality of self  appreciation, self validation and self worth that is not physically measured in who I am within what I do.

 

I commit myself to Delete, Disconnect and Remove the Memory experience of being validated, appreciated and worthy in my childhood years when I did a task and received a positive feedback from my environment because I now see, realize and understand how I've programmed myself to always seek for this positive feedback as an experience of myself as worthy, validated and appreciated by others so that I could define myself as such. In that, I see, realize and understand how I have separated myself from who I am through defining myself according to a polarized feedback that I'm receiving from my external environment and how through this feedback, created personalities as energy experience that I then utilized as a motivator/catalyst in every thing that I do.

 

I commit myself to STOP creating ideas about myself within what I do and to in that, assist and support myself in getting to know WHO I AM, Here, as a Physical being walking this earth without Energy defining who I am as what I do.

 

I commit myself to assist and supporting others in Showing and Explaining the Design of fearing disappointing other beings as a replica of how self had created expectation within and as the mind in which Self would move, direct and motivate self according to the projected expectation of the polarized feedback self would receive from the external environment and how, through accepting and allowing the Design of Fear as one's directive Principle, self cannot and wouldn't be as effective as self can be as who self is within what self do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment