Jul 21, 2012 | By: A Woman

The cultural society norms character - Self Commitments - Day 99

This is a continuation to

The Chameleon Character in my Movie of my Life - Day 97

The cultural society norms character - Self Forgiveness Day 98

 

Karma__ChameleonI commit myself to let the guilt of not standing within and as how I've programmed myself to be and become as my culture/society norms and behaviors because I see, realize and understand that guilt emerge when and as I hold onto memories of the other characters that I perceived to be disappointed from me stepping out of my character and so long as I allow those memories to dictate my living expression, I've not in fact changed and stood within and as a principle of what is best for all as I accept and allow myself to separate myself from here, as all that exists here, through giving value to specific groups/cultures/societies and disregard everything and everyone else in this world.

 

I commit myself to STOP the co-dependent relationships in my world and my reality and to transform the relationship's starting point to that which is best for all which then, the relationship will become interdependent relationship where all are working together, in agreement, assisting and supporting each other to step out of character, so that we can for once and for all, stand together and recreate the our existence through clearing up the mess within and as ourselves and clearing up the mess within and as existence as ourselves. I see, realize and understand that when the relationship isn't co-dependent relationship, when/if one step out of character, the other wouldn't be dependent on the other to remain in character and so, each make the decision to either remain in character or step out of character. We decide.

 

I commit myself to show that the value that we have attached/defined/connected to our culture/social norms that we brought up to accept and allow as ourselves was done within and as separation where we have only maintain our culture guideline and have protected our legacy while all along, disregard all other cultures and have allowed abuse and suffering all around the world.

Within that, I commit myself to show that when a baby comes to the world, he doesn't have any memories, thoughts, emotions/feelings and value towards one's culture and that the parents as the culture have brainwashed the child until the child accepted and allowed the value of the culture to be his dictator as the child is already lost within and as him mind, as character.

 

I commit myself to stand in the face of frictions/disagreement that may occur due to me stepping out of characters. I see, realize and understand that the cause of friction is due to me not standing as equal to and one as the memories that people are holding towards me and as I stand and challenge their character, they will access resistance and friction as that was the process that I've walked within and as myself. And I commit myself to show, how I've supported myself to step out of my characters, how I've walked and still walking through the resistances that I face in the moment of change as the memories that I stored within my flesh doesn't match the character that I'm busy deleting and as such, the mind resisting its deletion but it is only me who decide whether to give in or stand up. it is always me who decide.

 

I commit myself to show how the culture/society norms brainwash its followers through a rewards system for their good behaviour as it was the culture/society norms as who we are that have created the rewards system to enslave and control us to the source/power/god/elite of Money that will provide us our rewards.

 

I commit myself to stand as equal and one as my self-responsibility to step out of character and within that, not accept and allow other people's character as I see, realize and understand that so long as I accept the shit of others, I accept the shit of myself and that is because I wasn't willing to stand up and direct my world and my reality within and as a principle of what is best for all and so long as I'm not standing in this position, I accept and allow myself to recreate my own shit that is a reflection of this world as a mirror of my acceptance and allowances.

 

I commit myself to let go of all my desires for a specific experience within self interest as I see the consequences of me accepting and allowing myself to exists within such desires; I commit myself to show that so long as we accept and allow the self interest desire of rewards as energy, we accept and allow the abuse and suffering in this world as all we care about is ourselves and ourselves only; I commit myself to show that so long as we care for ourselves only, we blind ourselves from the real physical reality that is Here, and we are not in fact doing anything to change the physical experience of the majority of this world into a fulfilling Life experience that is equal to and one for all; I commit myself to show that it is in our power, self will and ability to change this world if and as we let go of our individual race for our own self interest desire for an experience and practically apply the principle of do onto another that which you'd like to be done to you.

 

I commit myself to let go of the belief that I must explain myself to others as there is only ONE being that I must explain myself to and that is me - explain why despite of all I know, I haven't yet changed myself and accordingly, take the responsibility to do what ever it takes, as long as it takes, and change in fact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment