Jun 22, 2012 | By: A Woman

Process of self perfection - overview - Day 70

 

For Context, Read - "The 8 Stages of Process" by Bernard Poolman - Interviews from the Desteni Farms.

 

 

 

SeparationI forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize, understand and LIVE self Patient within a breath by breath Living expression because I've believed that everything must and required to be experience and/or done NOW and if it's not happening NOW, something isn't right. Within that, what I've failed to realize was that Self Perfection is a breath by breath process of accumulation within the physical space/time reality; a process of self dedication, devotion and will to assist and support oneself to for once and for all, perfect oneself as a human being through facing one's acceptance and allowances, correct oneself and practically change which through that, one will step out of one's mind and build, program and design oneself as the a Physical living human being in every moment of every breath.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that self perfection is a process of accumulation which takes time; it took us years to program ourselves in the nature of that which we have become; it will take us years to de-program and Re-program ourselves within and as Equality and Oneness as self expression of who we are as Life that is best for all.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to consider that self perfection is an absolute breath by breath self application as a physical living expression, where one is directing oneself in one's practical and active participation in this world within a clear decision and principle which one stand by, no matter what.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to embrace the physical fact that self perfection isn't happening over night; just like that; over night;  but rather a self will, in absolute dedication within and as a clear decision that one has made for oneself wherein, one is walking as principle, in every moment of every breath, within a process of self forgiveness in self honesty, a process of stopping pattern by pattern until one becomes Nothing; which only from Nothingness, one is able to start applying Equality in self perfection through a real understanding of creation and how, within the limited space/time reality one can perfect oneself as equal to and one as existence as a whole.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted ad allowed myself to embrace myself as well as being humble within and as myself and thus walk my process patiently, breath by breath, stopping pattern by pattern, within the realization that self Perfection is a process of accumulation of breath by breath corrections within one's application wherein one see, realize and understand one's programming and thus, take the responsibility to deprogram and re-create oneself (reprogram) within and as principles of Equality and Oneness as that which is best for all.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to push myself to perfection without understanding self perfection and I haven't realize that within that, my starting point wasn't absolutely clear as an expression of who I am, but rather a part of a personalities that I've created for myself within the desire of self validation and the validation of others.

 

I commit myself to walk in patient my process of self perfection and absolute self will, dedication and devotion.

 

I commit myself to get myself back to nothingness within my Journey to become LIFE as my day to day commitment of assisting and supporting myself to see, realize and understand who I have become as a programmed set of patterns that I've defined myself as, to deprogram myself through Self Forgiveness in self honesty and to Reprogram myself within Equality and Oneness From Nothingness to LIFE.

 

I commit myself to perfection within Oneness and Equality through a process of stopping my self as the mind that I've defined myself as and to create myself as LIFE that is best for all.

 

I commit myself to embrace and acknowledge myself as who I have become and within that, stop self judgement when and as a I face a point within and as myself and thus, I stand in humbleness towards myself and others as myself. I realize that self perfection is a process that I walk breath by breath and it cannot be forced but can be directed by me as a principle of what I stand for and as.

0 comments:

Post a Comment