Jun 28, 2012 | By: A Woman

Give Life to Receive Life - Day 76

Give llife to live lifeI forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to live in a world where everything cost money and if one doesn't have money, one doesn't have the right to live a life that is worthwhile but is doomed to live a life of day to day struggle with no way out but death.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define my freedom through money and I've failed to see that I've created an idea that freedom is the ability to fulfil one's desire and Money is the mean to get to the fulfilment of my desires and thus through money, I can experience freedom. (For context with regards to Desires, please read: Day 30: The design of desire). Within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to practically free myself from the limitations hat I've set forth to myself as my mind because I have failed to realize what real freedom is but only looked at one point/dimension based on my self interest desires instead of redefining 'Freedom' as a principle of oneness and equality that ALL can live as and accordingly, direct myself and this existence towards 'freedom' that is physical, practical and as an expression of who we are as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed Money to give me Life and I have failed to see that the very fact that we are living in this world, as human being, we should automatically receive Life unconditionally and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to consider the equality equation of Give as you would like to Receive and if we would to actually live that principle, we would all work together to Give Life to Receive Life that is best for all. But, we have programmed ourselves, generation after generation, to consider ourselves and our immediate environment and allowed ourselves to disregard, ignored and abandoned those who are less fortunate in this world wherein their lack of Money means - NO LIFE as they born to die in poverty, starvation, famine and diseases.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where children are being taught from a very young age the value of Money as a mean to survive in this world and as they grow up, the family/world system pressure them to stand in a high position in this money system so that their future will be secured and safe. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have failed to see how this mind control brainwash pattern of thinking about money from a very young age, has veiled us from seeing the greater picture which than thus, we never considered that the race of our survival and the daily fight for money, isn't a NORMAL thing as we believed it is and Normality is a LIFE that is best for all, where no one is left behind, no one has to fight for one's survival, no one has to compromise one's expression to fit into specific groups within the money system to sustain their income, no one will have to compromise their family and could actually walk with their children and be the key in their upbringing - all of which and more, can be done when and as we see and realize our ability to response to the current Life condition and accordingly, take the responsibility to establish and implement a new system, a system of Equality, a system that will ensure LIFE for all Equally - The Equal Money/Life System


I commit myself to show and shout with everything that I've got that the Right to LIFE should and must be UNCONDITIONAL and I will repeat the speak up, shouting out and standing up for as long as it takes until People could hear the Message, see the common sense for themselves so that we can together, 1 by 1 by 1, stand up and create a world that is best for all. A world that should have been from the beginning a world that is best for all.

I commit myself to show that unless everyone are free, no one is free - mentally and physically.

I commit myself to show that freedom as the current definition of the word is dependent on Money, according to one's self interest desire. However, if we change our self interest desire and transform the desire to collective interest of LIFE that is best for all, we can in fact start walking towards our freedom within the establishment of Equal Money System as the initial step wherein all will then have the platform to free themselves from themselves as the mind through a process of writing, self forgiveness application, self corrective actions, Self Honesty, Breathing etc.

I commit myself to the following goal: Freedom:
The Equal Money System will allow Religious Freedom of Association as long as it does not impede on the Right to Life and Protection and Equal Distribution of Resources, or impede on the Fulfillment, Education and Lifestyle of Each Living Being on Earth.

I commit myself to explain in details to my children how the current world system works and functions and how we can practically change the world system to a system that support all lives.

1 comments:

Post a Comment