May 5, 2012 | By: A Woman

Who I am is NOT what I have been taught that I am – Day 22



I forgive myself that I’ve NEVER accepted and allowed myself to question WHO I AM but was only following what I DO as a self definition and thus, I’ve tried and attempted to impress others with my personality design that I’ve created for that specific reason – to define myself according to WHAT I do instead of WHO I AM.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to Who I am but only according to What I do in total separation of Who I am because I’ve been taught that I must be someone and that is dependent of what I do and thus, through blindly accepting the statement that Who I will be is determine by What I will do, I created personalities to present and prove myself to others and thus could be defined according to What I Do as worthy.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world system that is based on competition and survival and thus, parents are directing their children to become someone in this world according to What they do with their life and I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how the family system is sabotaging the children from the get go wherein, instead of assisting and supporting the children to get to know WHO they are, children are prompt with the idea that they must BE something according to What they do.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that the statement: “I love you just the way you are” is conditioned to What I do in correlation to what the person who makes the statement is doing and thus defined as and also, within that statement, I did not challenged my existence and got to know Who I really am because I was limited to the perceived Love according to who I am as what I do.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that the statement of: “I love you just the way you are” is abusive in nature as the person who make such a statement assisting and supporting the being to remain a slave to one’s own mind and does not challenged the person to empower and explore self as WHO self really IS but instead, accepting the limitation of self as the mind, as how self programed oneself to be according to What self do.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that within making a statement: “I love you just the way you are” I’m compromising and sabotaging myself as well as others because what one is actually saying is: “You don’t need to chance and investigate yourself and what you have become, you can remain a slave and I won’t have to face myself through you taking the responsibility to change and challenge my existence of what I’ve become”.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that Money defines Who one Is in this world system and thus, we believe and perceive that Who we are  is in correlation to What we have become in relation to Money and thus, we have focused on ONE point – survival, instead of Making a decision that WHO we ARE is LIFE and What we Do from that starting point must support Life in all ways possible.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to deny that the family construct is the most abusive construct that exists in this world since If the education of this children within the first 7 years was according to principle of Oneness and Equality as What is Best for ALL lives, we wouldn’t have manifested a world of abuse and suffering and in fact become an effective human beings that honour LIFE and all that is Here as Equals.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the relationship between the world system and the family system and I have NOT taken into consideration that what children are learning at home in the first 7 years, will defined who they are internally and externally and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world system where parents are not trained and skilled to assist and support their children to be and become who they are as Life and instead, prompt ideas, beliefs and opinions within their children that are based on self interest as the survival of the fittest which created and manifested the world as we know it today – abusive, cruel and horrified world for the majority of human civilization.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to deny the world system that is based and defined according to What we Do instead of Who we are as the creator of the System and thus, abdicated the responsibility to Stand as Equal to and One as WHO we ARE and establish a world that is best for all.

I commit myself to investigate and explore how to train parents to be able to direct their children to realize WHO they are as LIFE because I realized that what children are learning at home within their first 7 years of their lives influence and determine WHO the child is IN RELATION to WHAT they do which is NOT acceptable as one must have the tools to assist and support themselves from the get go to be and become WHO they are As Life as the Physical and thus, Who one IS, isn’t defined with What one do but what One do is defined according to Who One is.

I commit myself to push and will myself to make the decision of WHO I am As Life in every moment of every breath because I realize that WHO I AM as life isn’t a momentary process but a consistently transformation of all the aspects of me, as all the layers of the mind that I’ve defined and programmed as me until I become LIFE in fact, as WHO I am.

I commit myself to expose our world of competition and present a solution that is best for all lives so that all will have equal opportunity to realize WHO we are AS life because I realize that for the world to become a world that is in fact best for all, we must all stand together as a group of humanity and take the responsibility to change ourselves and this world and I commit myself to stand as a pillar of support for those who are willing and daring to challenged their existence and in fact change as well as I commit myself to stand as a pillar of support to those who do not will themselves to change through exposing the abusive nature that we have become and keep on standing up despite of the resistances that might occur because I have made the decision to Be and Become Who I am as Life and I will do whatever it takes to stand with all of existence as one as a self directive principle within self trust.




0 comments:

Post a Comment