May 4, 2012 | By: A Woman

How to Choose a Partner – Day 21

http://eqafe.com/i/mharel-life-review-my-life-of-co-dependency
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to when considering a prospective partner to participate with the back chat: “I hope my family will accept him” to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that the thought: “I hope my family will accept him” influenced my decisions as well as I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to base my decisions on the fear that my family won’t approve my partner without getting to know the person and see if there is a potential for a supportive and effective relationship/agreement.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself within that relationships that I’ve had because I made a decision of being with a partner based on whether or not my family will approve him instead of getting to know the person and making the decision based on common sense principle that I’ve set up for myself in relation to what agreement/relationship do I want for myself from the starting point of what is best for ME within the process that I’ve walking.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to when seeing a prospective partner, judge him according to his physical body appearance instead basing the decision according to guidelines that I’ve set up for myself in relation to the agreement/relationship that I would like to walk with another human being.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to connect the prospective body appearance to the back chat – “ I hope my family will approve him” in separation of me and accordingly, make a decision to walk or not to walk an agreement/relationship with the prospective partner despite of the fact that I didn’t even take the time to get to know the being and see for myself if there is a potential to establish an effective and supportive agreement/relationship with the being.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to get to know beings that do not stand according to the relationship profile that I’ve created in my mind and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that I’m limiting myself to such an extent through giving value to how the prospective partner would look like instead of taking the time to get to know the being and see whether there is a potential for us to align ourselves to and as one’s process.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to have a judgement day picture in my mind wherein I bring the partner home for dinner and according to that, assessing whether or not this person has a potential to be with me and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to hold on to a judgement day picture in my mind where my partner meet my family and through that assumption/judgement, I’m making a limited decision with regards to the being in relation to whether or not we could walk an agreement/relationship together.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by my own judgement of the prospective partner through projecting it onto my family because I’ve not accepted and allowed myself to respect myself enough to actually get to know the person and make a decision from .

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to use the beings that won’t fit to the family picture profile that I have in my mind only for sex and I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to take a moment and get to know them because from the get go, I didn’t think there is a chance for the relationship/agreement according to the family profile picture that I’ve hold in my mind

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to walk into an agreement/relationship for ME but instead, tried to restore my relationship with my family through a partner that will fit into the family profile picture and with doing so, I’ve accepted and allowed myself to sabotage, compromise and abuse myself through making decisions that has nothing to do with WHO the person is and Who I am within the agreement/relationship.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how I’ve sabotaged and abused myself within my relationship with males because I haven’t taken a moment to get to know them and see whether or not there is a potential for us to align ourselves to each other within our processes because my starting point was to have a partner that will fit with the family profile picture and thus, when someone fit the family profile picture, I’ve blinded my eyes and I didn’t see the obvious signs when the partner was not align with me and the process that I’m busy walking.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to establish relationship with males that I knew that the relationship won’t last and within that, felt superior within myself through the experience of spiting and rebelling to what i perceived to be expected of me without realizing that the only person whom I spiting against is myself through the accepted and allowed relationships in my life that are in no way a form of support.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to go deliberately into relationships that won’t last because I wanted to spite and rebel my upbringing without considering that the only person whom I spite and dishonour is myself.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that I’m spiting myself when I’m making a decision to spite my family and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to make a decision based on spitefulness in relation to my prospective partner instead of walking a decision that is based on common sense principles that I’ve set up for myself in relation to how I would like to walk an agreement with another from the starting point of support to myself and my process that I’m busy walking.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to walk into relationship/agreement with partners who have money because when I did go out with rich guys, I felt inferior, unworthy and not in their league and I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life within that experience. Within that, I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to be open about my experience in relation to money to be able to face and correct the experience and thus then, come to an agreement with my partner in relation to money and instead, I ran away from myself and my partner before I even got to know him and see whether or not we can establish and develop an effective and supporting agreement/relationship.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the relationship between money and relationships  wherein, when my partner has more money than me, I believe I cannot control him and thus, will always be in a position of inferior, attempting to please and validate myself to him, to sustain our relationship and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to even consider establishing an agreement that is based on 2 equals walking their process where no one is controlling anyone but vice versa, assist and support each other to face and correct our self interest existence that we have become as well as expanding ourselves within the process of stepping out of the mind and stepping into ourselves as the physical equality and oneness reality.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to NOT go into a relationship/agreement with partners who have money because I felt ashamed that I can’t afford that which they can and I didn’t want to be feel inferior within the relationship. Within that, I forgive myself that I’ve not accepted and allowed myself to be open and communicate the money point with my partners and thus, get to an agreement of how we will walk our relationship/agreement in relation to money.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fear getting hurt again due to a failed relationship and thus, I’ve made a decision to never engage to an agreement/relationship where I could get hurt and thus, I made sure to not place myself in a vulnerable position and only went for superficial relationship as well as to unavailable partners, not even considering how I’m abusing and sabotaging myself within it and also, not considering taking a moment and sort myself out, to be able to walk an effective relationship/agreement with myself and with others.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that getting hurt due to a failed relationship was my own self creation which I’ve accepted and allowed because I didn’t have the tools to assist and support me with practical common sense application and thus, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to live in a world where the most important education isn’t in place and beings are being occupied in their mind with self pity, self sorrow and so on, and within that, abdicated the responsibility to assist and support themselves to step out of their mind, establish themselves in the physical equality and oneness reality and thus, creating a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to make decision of not getting in the position of being vulnerable and intimate with any partner so that I won’t have to go through the hell that I’ve experienced after a failed relationship and thus, accepted and allowed myself to sabotage, compromise and abuse myself within the belief that I can use sex to overcome the self sorrow, depression and self pity, despite of the fact that it didn’t assist and support me in anyway but only increased the emptiness that I’ve experienced within myself, because I did not had the tools to assist and support myself with stepping out of the emotional body that I’ve allowed myself to exists as and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where beings are subjected to their self creation mind design in total separation of themselves because we haven’t establish an effective education system that will allow everyone to face their acceptance and allowances which from there, we can take the responsibility to assist and support ourselves and other and together, establish a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to use and abuse males for sex because of a self belief that I could feel good and better about myself and hide and suppress the depression that I’ve experience after a failed relationship and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed myself to utilize sex as a physical self support and instead, tried and attempted to “fix” myself through having sex with males that I don’t have intimate relationship/agreement with despite the fact that I was never “fixed” and thus, accepted and allowed myself the cycle of abuse of myself and others without any practical corrective application.

I commit myself to stop making decisions according to a family profile picture that I’ve created in my mind and to assist and support me with creating a practical guideline for a decision making with regards to a prospective partner so that when and as I see anyone that is not standing according to the guideline that I’ve set up for myself, I will not manipulate myself an fall into the pattern of making decisions that are not based on self support but rather self sabotage abuse and compromise.

 I commit myself to walk and LIVE my own life within the starting point of self support principle of what is best for all.

I commit myself to embrace and respect myself and within that, establish an effective agreement with myself to NOT fall into the trap of self manipulation patterns of abuse and sabotage and in that, stand up, as who I am within everything that I do, and thus, not accepting anything that is less than me as well as from my prospective partner.

I commit myself to walk an agreement with a partner that respect himself enough to assist and support himself to step out of his mind in alignment with the process that I’m busy walking and thus, I will cross reference and investigate his application before making the decision to walk an agreement with him, to make sure that the decision is based on a real and trust worthy self support application.

I commit myself to get to know the prospective partner before making any decision of walking an agreement with him, to see if there is an actual potential that we can be aligned within ourselves and our processes.

I commit myself to Stop using sex to manipulate myself and others and to only utilize sex as a self physical support when and as I’m walking an agreement with another where intimacy and comfortably with each other is established.





2 comments:

Jozien Fokkert said...

Cool, I'm walking next to you!

Christian Stahl said...

Cool - thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment