May 25, 2012 | By: A Woman

Spirituality - Following Gurus and Spiritual Masters - Day 42

Ann van den broekEMS* this post is a continuation to:
Spirituality - The Bigger Plan - Day 40
Spirituality - the Message - Day 41
 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to follow Gurus and Spiritual Masters and I have refused to see that those beings are not even standing as an absolute example of LIFE because if they would, they would come up with a practical and physical solutions of how to assist and support the beings in their individuals processes of stepping out of their mind as well as coming up with a practical and physical solutions to end the abuse and suffering in this world and bring about a world that is best for all.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blindly follow the Gurus and the Spiritual Masters without developing a critical thinking and challenged their stance as Gurus and Masters and how they could practically assist and support humanity with their teaching because the physical evidence shows that none of them stood the test of time and practically brought a change, a world that is best for all.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blindly follow Gurus and Master because through them, I didn't have to face myself and that which I've accepted and allowed myself to exists as, and only focus on empowering myself with Positive energy and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to consider and regard only myself and my positivity while disregarding LIFE as the manifested consequences of the participation within the positive/negative polarity and thus, haven't stood one and equal within the Positive/Negative Polarity and equalize/aligning myself to only that which Support LIFE as what is best for all as a physical living application.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give value to Gurus and Spiritual Masters as if they are special and divine beings and I've refused to see that they are in no way stand as an example of LIFE because none of them has ever stood up and walked towards a creation of a world that is best for all.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to see only what I wanted to see within the application of the Gurus and the Spiritual Masters because I was seeking for someone to look up to and I deliberately ignored the physical evidence that shows that the Gurus and Spiritual Master has no Clue in how to assist and support the individuals as within and the world as without and I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to seek for someone to follow instead of standing in absolute self trust and become my own example as the directive principle of myself and this world.
206323_179538458763537_175698322480884_493853_2509258_n
I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to consider that if the Gurus and Spiritual Master where in fact standing as an example, they would encourage me to stop following them and become the directive principle of myself and my world and I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that the reason why the Gurus and the Spiritual Masters do not encourage their followers to stand up as the directive principle of themselves and this world but rather encourage the continuation of being followed because they defined themselves according to the followers and the followers defined themselves according to the
Gurus and the Spiritual Masters and within that, the cycle of ignorance can continue without anyone standing up for life and in fact change.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to follow the positive words that Gurus and Spiritual Master are using because it made me feel better and good about myself and within that I've refused to see that the positive words are a manipulate tactic/brainwash so that I could ignore and disregard the negativity that this world is essentially existing as - a world where abuse, suffering and starvation is allowed.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed that I allowed myself to follow Gurus and Spiritual Masters in my past and I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to forgive myself for who and what I have allowed myself to be in my past. I let this shame go as I realized that who I am is not defined according to my doing in my past unless I allow it.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to follow the knowledge and information that came through the Gurus and the Spiritual Masters because the type of knowledge and information that they shared was in the nature of good and positive energy because it made me feel good and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to ignore the negativity that this world is based on and thus, haven't stood up within the starting point of practical and substantial change that will have an effect which is best for all.
I commit myself to remind all followers of any kind to utilize themselves as their own example and within that to show them how to practically assist and support themselves in becoming the directive principle of their lives.
I commit myself to show that Gurus and Spiritual Master are in no way the solution that we have all been waiting for and the solution is within us, was always within us, was always here, but we have missed the solution and the answer because we have been locked into our mind within the chase for our own self interest happiness.
I commit myself to show that we are capable to take the responsibility and support ourselves to realize ourselves as the answer/key/solution and from there, stand up for LIFE and walk towards a physical solution that is best for all LIVES.
I commit myself to show the relationship between Money and Gurus/Spiritual Masters and to expose the starting point of Gurus/Spiritual Master as a personal benefit/self interest in total disrespect of LIFE.
I commit myself to show how in fact Gurus and Spiritual Masters are Evil in nature as they could have utilize their exposure and fame that they have gain over the years and literally become Masters of LIFE where they assist and support humanity in becoming Masters of LIFE that stand up for LIFE in all ways possible.
I commit myself to present a solution for those who seek for someone to follow and to teach/educate them to follow themselves as a directive principle as that which is best for all through the tools of Self Forgiveness, writing, self Honesty, and self corrective application so that they can realize who they are and stop blindly follow others but only themselves in absolute self trust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment