May 24, 2012 | By: A Woman

Spirituality - the Message - Day 41


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give value to the messages coming through beings and I haven't considered and questioned why is it that the messages are never clear and direct as well as why the messages are not in the context of presenting a solution for the world problems but only focus on Self Interested message of Love and Light where the physical evidence shows quite clearly that there is no Light and Love for the Majority of this world because Love and Light has a direct relationship with Money which 3.3 Billion people in this world don't have.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blindly follow the channelled messages that came from the afterlife because the message was always something I enjoyed listening to as I was praised and validated as a magnificent special soul that I apparently am and though feeding of my Ego with energy, I refused to question and consider the validity of those messages in terms of the principle of Equality and Oneness in it's absolute expression of the words, within the realization that it is not only me in this world, it is me as part of the relationships that created this world and that Equality and Oneness in practical application imply that ALL required to be cared for, all required to have a magnificent and dignified Life and not only me as a self interest ego personality that does nothing practical to bring about a world that is best for ALL.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to desire to channel some higher being because I defined channellers as special and divine but when I practice the skill to channel and nothing came through, I accessed frustration because apparently, I was not as divine as I would imagine myself to be and so, I started to force the messages even though I knew that it was my mind who is giving me the messages and there is nothing divine in my mind  because in self honesty, if one look within one's mind at the back chat and one's secret mind, one will find very easily that the nature of one's thought is mostly based on judgment, spitefulness, competition, jealousy and so on.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to trust my mind as the entity that I'm channelling with and I have never considered to cross reference the information, to develop critical thinking with regards to the authenticity of the message as well as investigate the starting point of the messages because if I would, I would immediately see in clarity that the messages are contained with Evilness as it only address that which people would like to hear to feed of their ego personality design and remain control and enslaved to their mind without ever being able to step out and literally stand up for that which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blindly follow those who claim to be psychics and chanellers because I've defined them as divine and even though I've seen their day to day application that consisted of and existed as reactions, self interest, manipulations and Greed, I've closed my eyes from those component because I didn't want to challenge my belief because who will I be when I take the belief away? Nothing! And I didn't want to be nothing because I didn't understand what nothingness is in fact how only from nothingness, a creation that is best for all can be created.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear giving up the belief of having people with a direct connection to the after life because I have gave so much value to the after life beings, as if they are all knowing and powerful and I haven't considered that if it was true, they would have done something to assist and support this world and wouldn't accept this world to manifest as it is.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give value to channelling instead of focusing on the Physical Reality and walk towards a solution that is best for all physical lives because I've defined myself as powerless in comparison to the afterlife without realizing that it is all in reverse and that the physical is the Power and the Key to change this world and I, as a physical human being can stand up and be a part of a physical movement of practically change myself and this world.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that there is no visible solution that is coming from the afterlife because if there was, the messages would be direct, clear and based on practical common sense; it would have been a practical assistance and support for human kind; it would have been a practical assistance and support for beings to realize who and what they have become from generation after generation of self interest programmed design; it would have been a common sense approach with a practical application so that we could finally realize who we are as the mind and transform ourselves to a physical beings that walk in every moment according to a basic principle of Equality and Oneness as What is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to spend a huge amount of money for receiving different kind messages from the after life with regards to my Life as well as my past lives and I haven't seen that if such messages were of any kind of a real and substantial support, the being who delivers the message would have done what ever it takes to make sure that everyone has a free access to the message and not only those with Money and would have come up with a solution such as Equal Money System within the starting point that once the Equal Money System will be in place, all beings on earth will have access to a process of realignment of who they are as their mind to who they are as a physical human being.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the relationship between Money and Channelled messages and that the only way those channels can exists is if someone would pay for it and I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that to sustain the returning paying clients that comes to receive more messages from the after life, the channeller must give them a positive and good message to make sure they will come back to feed their Ego with Energy.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that I'm being occupied within my mind with multiple kind and versions of messages that I received from the after life and within that very preoccupation, I'm allowing myself to remain enslaved and control to my mind as thoughts, emotions, feelings and reactions and I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give value to those messages as knowledge and information to feed up my curiosity and I haven't considered that Knowledge and information is useless if it doesn't follow with a practical application for a real self change because if knowledge and information would be of any value in this world, the world would have been already changed.

I forgive myself that I've NEVER accepted and allowed myself to inquire and question the being that comes through to give a message through a channeller, why is it that their message is in no way a message of Equality and Oneness so that the being can help me understand why people are suffering in a world of plenty and so, I would be able to practically do something to change this world and the experience of being in this world that are daily suffering.
 


I commit myself to show the relationship between Money and Spirituality and to prove that the only way spirituality can exists is through having people paying for their beliefs.

I commit myself to educate and show that spirituality is just another religion that like all other religion, is based on Money, Control and thus require extensive brainwashing to sustain itself.

I commit myself to show that if there was any truth to the channelled messages, they would have been direct, clear and with a practical solution in terms of how to assist and support oneself and this world as a whole, to bring about a world that is physically best for all.

I commit myself to develop a critical thinking educational programs so that people can stop blindly follow words that are being spoken by those who deliberately manipulate the words so that everyone could develop inner self trust trough  common sense approach within the principle of what is best for all after they have done proper research, investigation and walked practical self application and so, become an effective individual human being that express, direct and move oneself within a breath by breath physical and living application.

I commit myself to show that there is nothing divine in our mind and that the mind is in fact Evil manifestation that we have accepted and allowed ourselves to exists within and as and so, to show that the manifested world is a direct reflection to our Evil mind because we were the ones who have blindly created this world through our acceptance and allowance without never standing up for real and take the responsibility, as Life, to bring about a world that is worthwhile and worth living.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment