May 26, 2012 | By: A Woman

Spirituality - 'Love and Light' is Drug Addiction - Day 43

* this post is a continuation to:






I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'Love and Light' is the solution that will bring about a peace on earth and I have refused to see that real Love is an act that can be measured only through a physical consequences wherein at the moment, the world exists as pure evil as we allow the majority of this world to daily suffer and be abused and the Establishment of an Equal Money System is the measurement for the act of LOVE where we gather together as humanity and stand up for LIFE where we implement an Equal LIFE System so that ALL could have a dignified, meaningful and fulfilling LIFE.


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to focus on my individual happiness through the belief in 'Love and Light' and I have failed to see that the world is quite Hateful and Dark place for the majority of this world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see the relationship between Money and 'Love and Light' wherein only those who have Money and access to the Earth's recourses can practice the energy elevation of 'Love and Light' while the Majority of this world lives in horrific conditions.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have failed to add 1+1 together and thus see that 'Love and Light' is not the solution that will bring about a world that is best for all because this world is a manifested physical world and a solution thus, must be a manifested physical solution; the solution is first to acknowledge the source of the Problem which is the Energy participation in our mind as within, and the Money system as Energy as Without and thus, take responsibility both as within and without - Stopping ourselves as the energy creation of and as the mind and change ourselves to a physical expression in living application as well as changing the world system of Money to a world system of Equality through the Equal Money System as the building block for a manifestation of a real and substantial change to a physical world of and as Equality and Oneness in it's absolute expression.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that Energy of 'Love and Light' is a gateway from really changing who and what I have become as an energy that consume my human physical body as well as what I have accepted and allowed this world to become as Money/Energy that consume the Earth's resources and I haven't allowed myself to realize that if we continue blindly follow the Energy path as within so without, we will consumed ourselves and this world until nothing of this physicality will remain along with ourselves as the energy mind that we've defined ourselves as.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see that I'm addicted to Energy and without the Good and Positive energy I feel lost and I have not even seen that 'lostness' is the Negative Energy within the Law of balance where if I exists as Energy instead of a physical living expression, I will continually bounce from the good to the negative energy wherein for example: my back chat in the nature of gossiping/judging other people reflects the Negative Energy and the 'Love and Light' Positive affirmation reflect the Positive Energy.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see that the 'Love and Light' energy experience is equal to and one to a 'high' from consuming drugs and I haven't realized that the 'High' that I experienced was a deliberate self deception so that I won't have to feel Existence and the pain existence is going through as well as not having to feel the pain that I'm causing to my human physical body in absolute separation from myself as myself as my human physical body.

I commit myself to Walk the ultimate expression of LOVE within the principle of Love thy neighbour as thyself where the physical outflows will be the measurement of my action and so, making sure that the effect is equal to the cause because it is not, the cause wasn't clear, direct and in absolute self honesty.

I commit myself to do what ever it necessary to be done for ALL to be able to experience a full and happy life through taking a way the fear of survival due to our dysfunctional World System and making sure that ALL will have Equal access to the Earth's recourses, Education and Health through the establishment of an Equal Life/Money System

I commit myself to show and reveal the relationship between Money and the "love and Light" movement through writing. (For example: Conversation with the Mind as God)

I commit myself to show the relationship between the Energy as the mind as within, and the Money as world system as without and to prove that the only change that is valid and can have a substantial measurable effect is a physical change of ourselves as individual and the world system (through the Equal Money System)

I commit myself to stop destroying my body with the consumption of the physical through Energy and I commit myself to stop the destruction the physical reality through the consumption of the Earth's resources due to the dysfunctional Money System that we are currently existing within and as

I commit myself to stop the Energy addiction, both to the Positive and the Negative and direct myself within a breath by breath process of stopping each and every pattern as this is the only point I can be sure that I'm aware, attentive and Present.

I commit myself to stop the 'Love and Light' drug addiction and to reveal that Energy has the same effect of as drugs to one's mind and body and thus, develop detoxified programs to assist many with their process of stopping the addiction of Spiritual energy and becoming physical living expression in a breath by breath application.

0 comments:

Post a Comment