Apr 6, 2014 | By: A Woman

From Limitation to Direction - Day 465

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be dependent on another to direct points 'for' me instead of expanding myself by seeing, observing and learning how to effectively direct points. In this, I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to realize that by creating a dependency on another to direct points 'for' me, I am limiting myself in the belief that I'm unable to effectively direct points myself.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate in Anger towards another when they are not 'here' to direct points 'for' me and within that anger, leaving the point that require direction undirected, not realizing that if I was the one who saw that a specific point require direction, I am also the one who is able to find a solution and direct.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT seen, realize and understood how I have sabotaged my process of standing as a point of direction as an expression of myself as I've projected  anger towards another not directing a point which I see require direction and within that also limited my process of expansion as I've not stood up from within myself and trained myself to effectively direct a point that comes to my face to its utmost potential.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not Trust myself for being able to effectively direct specific points and thus, believed that I'm dependent on another to direct specific points 'for' me and within the distrust of myself, I haven't allowed myself to expand myself, to expand the way I look at things, expand the way I observe people, situations and events and accordingly, develop a direct seeing of what is here as solutions and how to effectively direct that which is here as an expression of myself.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to within the belief of not being able to direct a specific situation with another human being, to in fact physically live this belief of myself as my living application which within that, I would accept and allow myself to build up and accumulate energy as emotions such as frustration, resentment, anger and judgment towards another without realizing that I must first direct these points within myself to ensure that when I look again at the points, I see what is really physically presented here and accordingly, effectively direct the points if/when the point still require direction.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the moments that I find myself incapable of directing a point are moments where I am busy reacting within myself and so, the solution would be to first clear and stabilize myself so that I can then move to seeing solutions that I am able to apply/direct.

 

I commit myself to when and as I see a point that require direction, to first turn the point back to myself and direct within myself any and all sort of reactions I have towards the point. Then, when I self-honestly see that I'm stable and clear, I direct myself to find solutions within and as myself. I realize  that solutions are presenting itself when/as I'm clear within myself and so, I commit myself to trust that I will see a solution so long as I am not reacting and standing in clarity and stability within myself.

 

I commit myself to NOT accept and allow myself to limit myself within the belief that I'm not able to effectively direct a point because I realize that within the belief of not being able to direct specific point, I'm giving my power to my mind where I would start accumulating and build up all sort of energetic reactions, which creates a smoke screen from which I'm literally unable to see what is really here, what requires direction and what would be the approach/solutions that would be best to apply.
 

I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to depend on another to direct points 'for' me but to instead slowly but surely develop direct seeing skills through which I would allow myself to direct points within myself and my environment as an expression of who I am within the principle of 'what is best for all'. I realized that creating dependency towards another to direct points 'for' me is a limitation of myself as I haven't given me the opportunity to face the point myself, investigate who I am in relation to the point ,what can I learn from it so that I could also stand as a point of direction when/if the moments comes up again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment