Mar 20, 2013 | By: A Woman

The Devolution Process of the Education System - Day 328

"Mass education was designed to turn independent farmers into docile, passive tools of production. That was its primary purpose. And don't think people didn't know it. They knew it and they fought against it. There was a lot of resistance to mass education for exactly that reason. It was also understood by the elites. Emerson once said something about how we're educating them to keep them from our throats. If you don't educate them, what we call "education," they're going to take control -- "they" being what Alexander Hamilton called the "great beast," namely the people. The anti-democratic thrust of opinion in what are called democratic societies is really ferocious. And for good reason. Because the freer the society gets, the more dangerous the great beast becomes and the more you have to be careful to cage it somehow."

Source: Noam Chomsky, David Barsamian (1996) Class Warfare: Interviews with David Barsamian. Monroe, ME: Common Courage Press

 

When reading this lines, one with a university degree and Diplomas hanging on the wall may react in Resistance and Objection. I would have reacted if I had read these lines a decade ago when I still believed in the Education System as a system that Empower and Improve the Humans. I would have taken it Personally because as far as I was concerned, I was a superior human being because I've graduated with success and I Own 2 University Degrees: L.L.B in Law and B.A in Business and Risk Management. I would have reacted despite of being able to see, at some point during my Collage years, the truth in this statement even though I have made the decision to Ignore it back then, lower myself down and submit to the system without questioning any of it. So I understand if you are reacting to Chomsky's statement and yet, I encourage you to keep reading this blog and the blog to come as I will be sharing my own process in the Education System and the things that I've realized for myself not to long ago.

 

The reason why I highlighted the word 'Own' is because it is what it is. Money was Paid for my Education and lots of it; Money is the only reason for why I have these Degrees. I've realized as a student that one does not have to make any effort within the current education system to get a degree if one has the Money and Time to walk through the necessary assignments and exams to be able to graduate and receive an Official diploma. One's Life Skills and Reasoning thinking no longer play a role within the current educational system; we have become a copy paste machines with no advance skill to think for ourselves, to develop critical thinking in being able to see a problem and walk immediately the necessary solution that would result with the Best for all outcome. This, I could only start Developing once walking my process with Desteni when I allowed myself to question the System, myself within the system and my past and current acceptances and allowances.

I've written about the 'Copy Paste' machine I have become throughout my educational years in the following blogs and I suggest reading them to have a better context of the Consequences within the Current Educational System through my own eyes and experiences:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

 

Surprisingly enough, until a moment ago, I Believed that I lost the Value of Education during my Higher Level of Education years but than a memory came up through which I can now see clearly that the Value of Education as a tool to Empower the Human was already Gone during my High School Years. If I look at it now, I could already see the ridiculousness of the Education System but I didn't understand what I was seeing within myself and thus, went into self victimization, compromise and Self Judgement that had led me to Accept myself as unworthy, disempowered and useless which from there, I Gave Up on myself as I  couldn't grasp that I am the Image and Likeness of the System as the System is the Image and Likeness of me. Meaning - what I internalized as my own weakness was the weakness of the system we created but the moment I accepted the Flaws as Me, I couldn't see that I accepted the system as it is and thus, directly responsible and accountable for the Consequences that the Current world system had manifested.

From that perspective, I reacted to what I've seen within myself because obviously, I didn't have the tools of self introspection, investigation through Critical Questioning and thus, I completely limited myself and haven't stood up to correct the Problems that I could see because I made the Problem Personal and Believed the Problem was Me without seeing, realizing and understanding that the Problem isn't me - it is what I accepted and allowed as me that was the Problem.

 

So, after I wrote down the memory for myself, I saw the time line of how I designed, programmed and manifested myself as a being that is Unworthy, disempowered and useless and how I gave up on myself and the consequences thereof. I now see more clearly what Chomsky meant within his words above and the actuality of it within this world system.

 

I will walk up to here for the moment and expand the points in my next blog after I process the memories that came up and how it is related with the point we are busy walking through. So stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment