Mar 21, 2013 | By: A Woman

The Wakening of the Beast - Day 329

This an expansion of my Previous blog: The Devolution Process of the Education System - Day 328:

Since I've written my blog and opened up the Memories that came up with regards to my Journey within the Education system, a Fascinating point emerged while me and a few other beings were talking about the Division of Religion and Politics which I have no Previous knowledge about.

When a being shared his perspective about it, I felt extreme discomfort within my human physical body, I experienced slight anxiety and I became impatient and all I could think about was how to dismiss myself politely from this discussion. I started justifying to myself why I cannot participate with it at that moment through thinking that it was a waste of time because I first have to do my research and only then, I can participate in the discussion. Ok, so that was the pattern and the repeating thought patterns that I have participated with throughout my life where I went into this mode of self pity, self victimization and compromise when and as I was part of a discussion on a topic I have no previous knowledge and information about.

What was cool today when I spoke the words: "I will read about it later", a red flag was flashing inside me; a red flag that I've placed yesterday for myself for moments where I see myself accessing the pattern; a Red flag that contain a specific instructions of how to assist and support myself to correct the pattern when and as I see myself accessing it. So I stopped and I shared with the beings that were part of the discussion that I've almost missed a window of opportunity to expand myself and I asked them to repeat the points they shared before because I didn't hear them as I was too busy in my mind.
And thus, in that moment, I corrected the point through allowing myself to Hear and be Here when another is sharing a perspective on a point I had no previous knowledge and information about and through doing so, I could literally expand my horizon, learn new things. I saw that the Investigating the Division between Religion and Politics it is relevant to where I am within my process and thus, I will myself to investigate and research the point thoroughly as a part of my re-education Process I am committed to.

Thus, here is another example that validate Noam Chomsky statement I've opened in my previous blog with:
"Mass education was designed to turn independent farmers into docile, passive tools of production. That was its primary purpose. And don't think people didn't know it. They knew it and they fought against it. There was a lot of resistance to mass education for exactly that reason. It was also understood by the elites. Emerson once said something about how we're educating them to keep them from our throats. If you don't educate them, what we call "education," they're going to take control -- "they" being what Alexander Hamilton called the "great beast," namely the people. The anti-democratic thrust of opinion in what are called democratic societies is really ferocious. And for good reason. Because the freer the society gets, the more dangerous the great beast becomes and the more you have to be careful to cage it somehow."
Source: Noam Chomsky, David Barsamian (1996) Class Warfare: Interviews with David Barsamian. Monroe, ME: Common Courage Press

The Current Educational system does not guide/show/teach the students to investigate our internal reality when patterns and thoughts processes are triggered from our external reality as I've shown in the example above. Quite to the contrary-  the Education system was designed to motivate the Humans to become numb and silent beasts and as such Ineffective human beings within the world system as a whole that would never challenge the system so that things can continue as they are while the Elite of the Elite will remain as the upper hand of control over the beasts/People. 
That means that if we do not have the basic tools to investigate our own internal reactions and as such, blindly accept our own limitations that we have created and defined ourselves as, there is no way we would challenge the System Externally which is Exactly what the Elite of this world always wanted.

Will continue with this in my next blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment