Nov 18, 2012 | By: A Woman

Judgement as self Perfection - Day 218

 

 

This is a continuation to:

 

 

Bubug aka Magdalena (Poland) - Song Of A Stone Heart, 2012For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Reaction Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

Reactions Dimension:

* Jealousy

* Frustration

* Irritation

* Anger

* Judgment and Self Judgment

* Impatient

* Self Pity

* Depression

* Anxiety

* Stress

----

 

Judgement and Self Judgement:

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge people as More or Less than me according to where I'm at within the "I don't have time' character time line meaning - I would either judge them as less than me when I compare them to what I believe they should be doing with their time within their effectiveness and their potential to become as effective that they can be, or I would rather judge them as More than me, to justify why I have to perfect myself and push myself even more, to stop complaining and simply do the work in separation of me. (For more context, please read - From the Bossy to the Loser - Day 215)

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for either being More or Less than other people, in comparison to an ideal that I've created within and as my mind, not taking into consideration each individual and our processes and thus, instead of equally assisting and supporting myself and the others, I would diminish myself and the others in my mind, to either balance the positive or the Negative experience that exists within and as me.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge my application and my effectiveness in moments where everything seems to be overwhelming and I access the ' I don't have time' character, and within this judgement, would start to spite myself in looking at all the moments that I fell and missed a breath instead of understanding that I can instead learn from the point, align myself to perfect my application/effectiveness and that judging my past doing is useless, pointless, meaningless and counterproductive.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that Judging and Chastising myself because I have seen that I could have applied myself more effectively, and in that, wouldn't have gone to the point of overload in overwhelmingness is a form of self dishonesty because within self Honesty, I could learn, assess and empower myself in seeing how I can correct my application to stand in alignment with my utmost potential and from that moment onwards, to simply walk the corrective application till the application is simply an expression of who I am in oneness and equality.

 

Eve , Lucien Levy-Dhurmer ,1896I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how I've utilized the judgement of others for my own self interest / self definition wherein When and as I 'feel' that my standing within myself is compromised, I would try to justify to myself the 'Ok'ness in compromising myself through comparing myself to others that I perceive to be less stable within and as themselves.

 

I commit myself to assist and support me in moments where I see that judgement kicks in, either towards myself or towards others and to transform those moments to gifts in assisting and supporting me to see how and why I've separated myself and from there, walk the correction process and change.

 

I Commit myself to SHOW that any form of judgment is Self Dishonesty as one could have assess, investigate and introspect self to see how one can learn and perfect oneself as one's application but instead, through judgement, one gave in to one's mind with no actual and real self support.

 

I Commit myself to NOT accept and allow myself to judge myself or others and instead, investigate what I haven't seen for myself, as myself and in myself that I could learn from, correct and change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment