Nov 11, 2012 | By: A Woman

Let's go on Vacation - Day 211

 

This is a continuation to:

And:

 

   

portal2For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Internal Conversation/ back chat Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

Here, one must understand that the Back chat, are the source of all Evil wherein, what one accepting and allowing within oneself, within the belief that no one will ever find out, is nasty and evil shit. Therefor, I will be walking back chat by back chat, in making sure I purify myself from the Evil that I've accepted and allowed within myself, in the context of the ' I don't have Time' Character.

----

I will never have another chance to take a vacation and do nothing with my time; how can I? there are so many things to do?

 

This backchat, is a continuation of the Previous backchat that I've walked in my previous blog.

What I'm seeing here is my attempt to be righteous in comparison to what I saw in my environment within and as the starting point of being jealous of those that are able to take a vacation and thus, I would justify why I cannot go to a vacation within the attempt to make myself feel righteous about it.

So thus, when looking at the back chat, it contain 2 parts -  the first part would represent the desire for a vacation and the second part is the justification of why I can't take a vacation in a righteousness starting point.

 

So today, it was quite funny because I was asked by a friend if I want to join them to a vacation and also today, is a day where the 'I don't have time' character mostly emerge as Sunday and Wednesdays are my busiest days of the week. it was a cool test because I didn't react to this question as I previously would because, as I'm walking through the dimensions of this character, it's been supportive from the perspective of seeing, realizing and understanding what it is really that I accepted and allowed myself to participate within a reaction. And so, the back chat didn't emerge today, I didn't feel frustrated that I can't join them on a vacation; I was looking at the practicality of the point and saw it is simply not aligned with where I am now within my process and moved on.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try and attempt to make myself righteous with regards to why I cannot take a vacation and within that, manipulate myself and manipulate others in trying to make them feel bad for taking a vacation while I'm doing 'my novel work' to 'save the world' and shit like that.

Within this, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my decision in walking the path that I'm walking was and is a decision that I make for myself and as myself and within that, any expectation that others will walk the same path is invalid and so, whatever their approach may be, nothing within me moves as I'm no longer dependent on external forces to validate the decisions that I make for myself.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to justify why I cannot take a vacation, not seeing, realizing and understanding that if I was certain, stable, clear and self honest within the decision to walk the path that I walk, I wouldn't accept and allow any form of back chat in the nature of self pity, self sorrow, jealousy and so on.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to desire having a vacation, and do "nothing" within a comparison to the current life path that I've set forth to myself. Within this, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that I've deliberately didn't let go of the desire as this desire is a back door that I left for myself to walk through, as a temptation that would be there for me to fall into which within this, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that leaving a back door for me to fall, not only compromise my own process but also the processes of others that are walking with me because every decision that I make, has a ripple effect and consequences that involves not only me, but the interdependent relationships that are part of me.

 

I commit myself to shot the front door and the back door as I see, realize and understand that any door I walk through that do not support me within the process that I'm walking is not acceptable as I understand my responsibility within this process as a whole and I am thus, making the commitment to assist and support myself in always remaining here, in breath, moving, directing and walking as a principle of that which is best for all.

 

I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to try and attempt to impose the decision that I've made for mySELF, in walking the path that I'm walking, on others and within that, to not accept and allow myself to manipulate myself or others in elevate myself through taking them down within a righteousness starting point.

 

I commit myself to assist and support myself in stopping my participation in backchat and to then thus, kill the 'I don't have time' character that I've created within and as myself because really - it is really stupid to see what I'm doing and continue doing it. I see, realize and understand that whatever I decide to be, I'm it for myself and myself alone and I do not require external confirmation to validate me.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment