Nov 12, 2012 | By: A Woman

Comparison is a Bitch - Day 212

This is a continuation to:

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

I Regret, therefor, I'm a Good Person. NOT!!! - Day 191

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The REAL Fear - Day 192

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

The things we Won't tell ANYONE - Day 193

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

Missing out on the Good Life - Day 194

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Let's have some Fun - Day 195

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

Stupidity Loop - Jumping from the Bad to the Good to the Bad - Day 196

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The Smoke Screen of Ignorance - Day 197

The End of Times - Day 187

Leaving in a Dream - Day 208

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

Having the Life Style you always dreamt to have - Day 209

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

IT is MY time Now - don't say a word - Day 210

The Psychology of TIME - Day 190

Let's go on Vacation - Day 211

 

1285545798606428For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Internal Conversation/ back chat Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

Here, one must understand that the Back chat, are the source of all Evil wherein, what one accepting and allowing within oneself, within the belief that no one will ever find out, is nasty and evil shit. Therefor, I will be walking back chat by back chat, in making sure I purify myself from the Evil that I've accepted and allowed within myself, in the context of the ' I don't have Time' Character.

 

----

 

"I also want to watch a movie now, lay back for the rest of the evening; Why can't they share the responsibility so I won't have to work so many hours a day? "

 

Haha, this is a common one and it is again reflect a part of the Righteous character that I've accepted and allowed to define myself as meaning - If I had to walk my responsibilities within seeing my responsibility as Who I am and not as what I do; and who I am as my self realization that what I do reflect the principle of that which is best for all within what I do than, I would not have accepted and allowed this back chat to Exists within and as me because I wouldn't compare what other are doing to what I'm doing since Who I am is not dependent on what others are doing or don't do.

 

Thus, this back chat raise the question of - Who I am? What are the Decisions that I am making as who I am? The back chat in itself imply that the decision of Who I am isn't yet clear as I still require external factor to determine the definition that I define myself as, which is not so cool.

 

Then obviously, if what I do is not clear within and as me, as who I am, what was my starting point within the decision that I've made or maybe it is simply irrelevant what was my starting point because I can decide now to re-establish my starting point.

 

So -

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed the back chat - "I also want to watch a movie now, lay back for the rest of the evening; Why can't they share the responsibility so I won't have to work so many hours a day? " to exists within and as me because accepting and allowing this back chat to come up from within me, imply that I've separated myself from who I am, as what I do, and therefor, I must now re-establish my starting point in seeing, realizing and understanding that whatever I decide to do as who I am, is a decision that I've made for myself as and myself and thus, what others are doing with their time doesn't influence who I am because I'm standing stable and clear within who I am and the decision that I make.

 

12832064845238I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to simply accept and allow the back chat : "I also want to watch a movie now, lay back for the rest of the evening; Why can't they share the responsibility so I won't have to work so many hours a day? " to come up from within me, and within that, not questioning the ridiculousness of blindly accept and allow thoughts/backchat that would determine my Modes as an energy experience that I would either define as positive and negative according to the Environment stipulates that activates memories within and as me, as part of a pre-program design that I've accepted and allowed to manifest within and as me. (To understand the Pre-Program Design, please read: The Correction Process and The Desteni Message (Part 3) - Day 200)

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be influence by what I see in my environment and accordingly to either access a Positive or Negative Experiences through making a judgement, in comparison to the Ideal that I've insert within and as my mind.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I make a decision, as myself and for myself, what others are doing is irrelevant and cannot influence my stance within and as me. Thus, I now see, realize and understand that if I'm accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by others, the Decision that I made wasn't absolute clear within and as me, as a decision of Who I am, in every moment of breath because if it was, I would simply apply myself according to the decisions that I made regardless the external stipulates that I see in my environment.

 

I commit myself to re-establish a starting point that is clear and absolute within and as myself and within that, to re-evaluate all the decisions that I have ever made in my life, that still control my current living conditions as I see, realize and understand that every decision that I made that I still have back chat coming up from within me, isn't clear within and as myself and must thus, correct and change so that who I am, is not defined and influenced by anything or any one and that all the decisions that I made and will be making in the future will be in absolute self honesty, clear, so absolutely which from there, all I have to do is to simply walk the practical application of the decision, breath by breath.

 

I commit myself to - when and as I make a decision, to check and cross reference within myself, that I'm clear, that I see all points and all the relationships that involve in making a decision and in that, making sure that the decision is made according to that which is best for all and accordingly, if or when a backchat comes up, to immediately stop, breathe and investigate in self honesty, what layer/dimension this backchat reveal and expose that I have not yet seen and sorted out and obviously, take the necessarily steps to sort myself out.

 

I commit myself to remind myself to be humble and patient with myself and with others and within that, remind myself that each one of us is walking their own individual processes; that we all make and will be making mistakes because that is how one learns and thus, I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to judge anyone's process including my own through comparison to an ideal that I've created within and as my mind because I now see, realize and understand that when I accept and allow myself to judge through comparison, I'm not standing in my utmost potential as a pillar of support for myself and others but rather, compromising myself and others within our existential processes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment