Nov 13, 2012 | By: A Woman

Damn, I will never have everything done - Day 213

 

This is a continuation to:

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

 

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The REAL Fear - Day 192

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

The things we Won't tell ANYONE - Day 193

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

Missing out on the Good Life - Day 194

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Let's have some Fun - Day 195

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

Stupidity Loop - Jumping from the Bad to the Good to the Bad - Day 196

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The Smoke Screen of Ignorance - Day 197

The End of Times - Day 187

Leaving in a Dream - Day 208

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

Having the Life Style you always dreamt to have - Day 209

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

IT is MY time Now - don't say a word - Day 210

The Psychology of TIME - Day 190

Let's go on Vacation - Day 211

Comparison is a Bitch - Day 212

Comparison is a Bitch - Day 212

 

hereFor the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Internal Conversation/ back chat Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

Here, one must understand that the Back chat, are the source of all Evil wherein, what one accepting and allowing within oneself, within the belief that no one will ever find out, is nasty and evil shit. Therefor, I will be walking back chat by back chat, in making sure I purify myself from the Evil that I've accepted and allowed within myself, in the context of the ' I don't have Time' Character.

 

-----

 

Damn, I will never have everything done.

 

Obviously not, how can I have everything done when I'm so preoccupied in my mind? How is it that I have time to participate in thoughts and imaginations but I don't have a sufficient time to walk in practicality, everything that needs to be done? That is an interesting question that all must inquire within and as themselves.

 

Within this backchat, what needs to be considered, investigated and looked at is 'Priorities' and when I was looking within and as myself, the only thing that separate me from 'Having everything done' is my own Desire and the Value that I gave to my Desires and within that, trying to manipulate myself, to be able to justify, why I have decided to not have everything that needs to be done within giving in and following my self interest desires.

 

Also a point to look at is that - what separate me with having things done is the very statement that there is Me, and there are things that needs to be done, as if it is 2 separate entities and what was not yet considered, realized and understood is the Interdependent relationship that this world is consisting of and existing as which then thus, there is not Me, as how I have defined myself within my mind, and 'things that needs to be done' in separation - what is Real is me, as Who I am, within what I do, in walking breath by breath by breath and in every step, direct myself according to the principle of what is best for all however, as long as I am in my mind, scheming for short cuts, having back chats, separating myself from what I do as if it is an entity that I must now achieve.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that things needs to be done, in separation of me, not seeing, realizing and understanding that there is nothing in separation of me that needs to be done, it is simply being Here, in absolute awareness, Breathing and directing myself according to a principle, step by step.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT see and realize that the reason why I have created 2 separate entities - Me, and things that needs to be done, implies, that my starting point within the decision that I've made was not clear and absolute and therefor, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that when I experience overload, and stress to have things done, it is just an Experience that I've created within my mind and I have not realized that there is so much that can be done in every moment of breath and so, I must direct myself in every moment of breath to do what I do, as who I am, in ease, with no effort and as an expression of Who I am, as what I have decided to do in a specific and particular moment within self honesty, responsibility and realization that I'm here, and there is always things that needs to be done which I am able to walk to the best of my ability, capability in making the most out of it, as an expression of myself.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT investigate what triggered and activated the thought: "Damn, I will never have everything done" and within that, had accepted and allowed myself to continue the thought within a Negative Energy Experience as an expression of what I've accepted and allowed myself in that moment to become, in separation of myself. In this, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the starting point of having such thought indicate, that what ever I'm doing, I haven't done for myself, as myself, within realizing my own self responsibility in walking breath by breath to the utmost of my potential.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the very statement of: "Damn, I will never have everything done" is entirely not true because eventually, what ever I'm working on will be done as a decision that I've made to walk a specific point until it's done. And thus, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to consider that maybe, the time frame that I've calculated for a specific task wasn't in alignment to the physical space/time reality and therefor, I can learn from my mistake and make sure that next time, my time estimation would be correct and in alignment to the physical space/time reality.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to desire being validated within what I do and therefor, when not having things done, my entire self definition would be compromise and threaten and in this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to priorities my self definition as a desire before the principle of that which is best for all because my starting point was to satisfied my desire to be validated through what I do and not walking as an expression of myself within what I do as a self realization that: This is who I am, this is why I am here, that needs to be done and therefor, I walk.

 

I commit myself to remind myself that there is so much that one can do in every single breath and therefor, thinking about 'not having things done' and feeling stress about that, won't make anything magically done but quite to the contrary, all I am accepting and allowing when and as I participate with such a thought is to waste my time in compromising myself and my effectiveness within what I do as Who  I am. Thus, when and as I see that practically, I won't be able to have things done within a time frame that I've set forth to myself, I take a breath, I assess and check how can I practically walk this point and simply walk it, with no effort, no stress, breath by breath.

 

I commit myself to SHOW that having such a thought as: "Damn, I will never have everything done", won't make things done but to the contrary - having any thought, will only prolong the process and would compromise and sabotage self and the relationship self has with oneself and others in this world.
 

I commit myself to consider all points when making a decision so that my decision would be informed and practical in application and within that, to be humble and patient with myself that whether the time that I've calculate for a specific task isn't in alignment to the physical space/time reality, I learn from my mistake and align myself accordingly and so - expand and grow myself instead of diminish, sabotage and compromise myself within having a thought such as: "Damn, I will never have everything done" that is in no way supportive or practical in anyway whatsoever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment