Oct 25, 2012 | By: A Woman

Missing out on the Good Life - Day 194

277112183292167509_panBJXB1_cThis is a continuation to:

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

And:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The End of Times - Day 187

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

The Psychology of TIME - Day 190

I Regret, therefor, I'm a Good Person. NOT!!! - Day 191

The REAL Fear - Day 192

The things we Won't tell ANYONE - Day 193

 

For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Fear Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

The List below consists of the Fears which are the foundation of the 'I don't have Time' Character.

 

Fear Dimension:

  • Fear of Missing out the Positive experience as Entertainment

 

-------

 

* Fear of Missing out the Positive experience as Entertainment

 

Self forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to FEAR missing out on a Positive experience when I'm busy working on a task/work/assignment because I believed that when I'm busy while others having a positive experience as entertainment and I'm not joining them, than eventually, they would stop inviting me to join them and I'll slowly but surely be cast away from all my relationships with other human beings. In that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the nature of 'Fear of missing out' within that context wherein, what I fear missing out is my own self interest desire for an experience because I haven't yet realized who I am as breath in any given moment where - who I am is not define by either positive or negative experiences but rather - who I am within and as these experience.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my own self interest desires as I've valued these desires and defined myself according to my desires and accordingly, have separated myself from the physical experiences I'm participating with, breath by breath, when I've accepted and allowed SJ_Dona_Dolorosamyself to attach and assign specific values according to how I would benefit in walking these experiences within my own self interest. Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define experiences as positive or negative in separation from myself wherein the Energy that I would gain from participating within these experiences would be my directing principle when making the decisions of what I would participate and what I  would not. In that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how Decisions are made based on one's value that one is giving to the energetic experiences either as positive or Negative with no actual and physical consideration within and as the principle of that which is best for all as well as who one is within and as these experiences.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to compromise and sabotage myself and therefor others when and as I accept and allow myself to act upon the fear of missing out where I would abdicate my responsibilities and go for a positive experience such as entertainment and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to rush through my tasks/work/assignment and brush it off within the idea that I don't have time however, when it comes to entertainment, I have enough time.

 

Self Commitments:

 

I commit myself to STOP my own self interest desires that are the stumble stones to an actual self change as I see, realize and understand that unless I stand up, in every moment of every breath, in absolute self honesty, in directing and moving myself ONLY according to what id best for all LIVES, as within as without - no change is possible. In that, I commit myself to SHOW that unless we stand up and transform our self interest to Best for all interest - we would not be able to change ourselves and this world as a whole because this world is a direct reflection of what the consequences within our collective acceptance and allowance of acting out on our self interest desires for Experiences within the definitions that we have assigned to these experiences and with no consideration, whatsoever to Humanity as a whole - Equal and One.

 

SJ_Catrina_In_StripesI commit myself to assist and support myself with identifying everything that I have assigned positive or negative value to, to then thus, investigate the nature of the definition, Who I am within it, is it standing within and as the principle of that which is best for all or is to protect my self interest desires - as I see, realize and understand that continue walking and directing myself according to experiences that hold a specific value as positive or negative energetic charge, is to walk and direct myself according to preprogram life design with no actual and physical, Hereness of really directly seeing who I am in every given moment and what alignments are required to be done to stand in absolute self honesty, hereness, breath by breath.

 

I commit myself to continue assisting and supporting myself in walking through the layers of the mind within and as the 'I don't have time' character and in that, to STOP sabotaging and compromising myself and therefor all, through abdicating my responsibility of acting, moving, directing MYSELF, breath by breath and to practically change myself to stand in alignment with ONE principle of Physical Equality that is best for all as I see, realize and understand my responsibility in changing myself and its effect on this world as a whole.

1 comments:

bella said...

Cool Maya, thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment