Oct 26, 2012 | By: A Woman

Let's have some Fun - Day 195

 

 

Brandi_Milne1This is a continuation to:

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

And:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The End of Times - Day 187

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

The Psychology of TIME - Day 190

I Regret, therefor, I'm a Good Person. NOT!!! - Day 191

The REAL Fear - Day 192

The things we Won't tell ANYONE - Day 193

Missing out on the Good Life - Day 194

 

For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Thought as Picture Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

 

Thoughts Dimension:

I see myself pleasuring out in the sun, taking a swim, lying on the grass, watching a movie.

 

In looking at my words - it is clear that the thought that pop up in my head when I access the 'I don't have time' character is based on………… Self Interest. Because what the picture represents is a Desire for a Positive experience that would benefit ME and ME alone and even if I wouldn't act on it in my day to day living application, I still desire it, it is still a point that influence the decisions I make because I've separated myself from the Desire to such an extent that I couldn't even see the existent of the Desire within and as me because this thought as picture flashes so fast that unless I slow down completely from the starting point of being self honest with myself and see it, I would never notice or have been aware that this thought as picture is existent within and as me; and accordingly, would have still make decisions based on a Desire that I'm not even aware of, in total separation from myself, as an automated machine with no self awareness whatsoever.

 

Thus -

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself to such an extent that I'm not aware at all of my own mind flashing thoughts as picture, in quantum time, which then thus, these thoughts as picture would the hidden foundation of my decisions within the belief that it was ME who made the decision, that the decision was informed, calculated, considered.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to come up with a picture in my head of me pleasuring out in the sun, taking a swim or lying in the grass or watching a movie that activated the possession of 'I don't have TIME' character and through accepting and allowing this picture to exists within and as me, I've accepted and allowed myself to get myself further into the realm of my mind, feeling sorry for myself for not having time to do the things I believe I enjoy doing because it is apparently, gives me a positive energetic feeling, as an experience.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that for the mind, Participating in the 'I don't have time' character is a "positive" thing because the mind isn't functioning on the differentiation between positive and Negative energy; for the mind, energy is just energy that the mind would utilize for its survival. In that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to See, Realize and Understand that the polarity within the 'I don't have time' character exists within and as one's self interest desire for positive experience vs. the Negative Experience such as feeling sorry for oneself for having lots of work to do.

 

In that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that for the polarity existent within the 'I don't have time' character, the thought as a picture activate the character from a comparison starting point wherein, unless one compare one's current experience through a picture of a desired positive experience, one would not be able to define one's current experience as negative. 


Thus,

 

I commit myself to assist and support myself with getting to know the entirety of myself and in that, to slow myself Down so completely that I would be able to see what I've accepted and allowed myself to activate each and every character that I've created within and as myself and through realizing the design of the character, the activation/trigger point, I would understand and realize how I as the mind works and functions and accordingly, Forgive myself for my previous acceptance and allowances in separation of myself and practically assist and support myself in changing the pattern/characters/personality to no longer be govern by my own creation that I've created in separation of and as myself.

 

I commit myself to delete the picture in my mind - 'pleasuring out in the sun, taking a swim, lying on the grass, watching a movie' as I now see, realize and understand why and how I've accepted and allowed this picture to exists within and as me as the foundation of the 'I don't have time' character so that I could compare my current experience with the experience the picture represents, which would perpetuate the negative experience and from there - the path to self destruction is already known.

 

I commit myself to further expand the investigation and self introspection regarding Self Interest in its entirety and all the various dimensions of myself as my mind as I see now, how Evil it is in fact, to exists within and as Self Interest and the consequences self interest application manifest within my life and the life of all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment