Oct 24, 2012 | By: A Woman

The things we Won't tell ANYONE - Day 193

victor_castillo_pardees_5_20121022_1544393806This is a continuation to:

The Elite's delusion of stress - Part 1 - Day 45

The Elite's Delusion of Stress - Part 2 - Day 46

The Decision of TIME - Day 67

And:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

It is time to STOP Existing as a Human Machine - Day 186

The End of Times - Day 187

Facing the Evil within - the KEY to LIFE - Day 188

Fear of Disappointing others - Day 189

The Psychology of TIME - Day 190

I Regret, therefor, I'm a Good Person. NOT!!! - Day 191

The REAL Fear - Day 192

 

For the purpose of context, suggest reading these posts above prior to reading the post below, if you haven’t already. Here I will be walking the 'I don't have TIME' Character - Fear Dimension - Practical support with Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments.

 

The List below consists of the Fears which are the foundation of the 'I don't have Time' Character.

 

Fear Dimension:

* Fear that I'll disappoint other people if I won't take more tasks on myself

* Fear that I would be defined as unworthy because I'm not using my time to

it's utmost potential.

* Fear that I won't get things done and would regret it when consequences

would emerged so basically, fear of the consequences.

* Fear that I would be seen as not good enough, replaceable, inadequate

* Fear of being exposed as self dishonest because I know, that if I put my self

interest desires aside, I'm able to walk my tasks in absolute perfection.

* Fear of Missing out the Positive as Entertainment

 

-----

 

* Fear of being exposed as self dishonest because I know, that if I put my self

interest desires aside, I'm able to walk my tasks in absolute perfection.

 

Self Forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to - Despite of seeing my own self-dishonesties through observing my own thoughts/backchats, I've developed a relationship towards being self dishonest and had hold that relationship so dearly through developing FEAR of being exposed for what I've accepted and allowed instead of standing up, Face myself as all that I've accepted and allowed myself to be and become, inside and out and obviously - change myself accordingly.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to place my own desire as valuable, and in that, disregarding the principle of that which is best for all life as that principle do not stand in alignment to my own self interest desires and within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to FALL within moments where my self interest desires override the principle of that which is best for all lives, deliberately because one ALWAYS know what one is accepting and allowing within oneself but one would justify and validate why one should pursue one's desires and make it OK within one's eyes despite of seeing, directly what one is accepting and allowing oneself to participate with, one's own deliberate self dishonesty within the hope that no one would notice, no one will be effected or harm because only self knows what self is planning, and justify in one's mind and in that, one would FEAR being exposed so that one could keep on acting in on the behalf on one's self interest and remain an abuser of Life without ever having to take SELF responsibility and change.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to deliberately round the corners and walk a task till it's acceptable, but not perfect within the excuse that I don't have time and I have many other tasks waiting in queue and I simply can't invest my time in walking in perfection. Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to ignore, suppress, hide and avoid my inner self honesty force of stopping myself for harming, sabotaging and compromising myself within my accepted and allowed decision to round the corners instead of walking in self perfection and as long as no one knows that I've compromised a task, I can get along with it, remain self dishonest and untrustworthy in fact. 

 

09_Supplica_a_mia_madre_2007I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to truly believe that if no one knows about my inner thoughts and decisions, I'll be fine and everything would be OK, and within that, accepting and allowing the FEAR of being exposed because I haven't accepted and allowed myself to move and direct myself in self honesty, breath by breath and only FEARed being exposed as who I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become because my entire self definition is based on what others would say about me or see me as. In that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to in spite of seeing my own fear of being exposed as untrustworthy, I have done nothing about it to in fact change.

 

Self Commitments:

 

I commit myself to - when and as I see I have inner conversation with myself, scamming how to round the corners so that no one would noticed, to Immediately Stop as I see, realize and understand the relationship I've created with being dishonest within myself and with that relationship, to fear being exposed because once I am exposed, the relationship I've created with myself must fall.

 

I commit myself to get HERE, Physically, in full awareness of everything the is HERE and to do that, I commit myself to assist and support myself to expose ALL my inner self interest desires as I see, realize and understand that unless I stand, within and as the principle of that which is best for all lives and in that, letting go my own self interest desires, there is no real and substantial change within myself and accordingly in the world as what I allow to exists within, I allow to exist without.

 

I commit myself to SHOW and EXPOSE the Evil that we have become within the hope and belief that what we think in the inside, doesn't harm, influence, sabotage and compromise anything and anyone and in that, I commit myself to prove that the EVIL exists within each and everyone of us and unless we come to terms with the fact that we are EVIL, no change is possible within oneself and this world as a whole. I commit myself to PROVE that when one accept and allow oneself to THINK - one is EVIL.

For Further understanding of EVILness - suggest listening to: Day 187 - EVIL – Journey to Life  and study the Quantum Mind on EQAFE

0 comments:

Post a Comment