Oct 16, 2012 | By: A Woman

Is it possible to Cheat yourself? Day 185

This is a continuation to:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

Copy Paste Character - The Education System - Day 184

 

emophoto17

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to Program myself deliberately as a consumer, always looking and seeking for the quick fix, the short cut in having things done, so that I could get MORE in LESS time within the common belief that MORE is what we should be seeking after, MORE is what we must become and through having MORE and MORE and MORE we will be successful and be seen as achievers by our environment and they would respect us and see us as superior not ever seeing, realizing and understanding that while rushing through within the journey to be and have MORE, we are missing the very BASIC more of what we could have be and become if we were to stop seeking for MORE and actually Participate with the Physical reality, Breath by Breath, in HEREness of and as Equality and Oneness and in that, Be in fact MORE than what we have become as a limited version of ourselves as our minds but rather, Live as Physical respectful of LIFE human beings.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, from an inferior starting point, to look for the short cut and the quick fix because I believed I cannot walk to my full potential unless I achieve something that is visible that could be respected by others whom would validate me for my achievement and thus, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself through looking for the validation and appreciations of others, to use the short cuts and in doing so, diminish myself so completely as I've not accepted and allowed myself to walk my life, breath by breath within the inner self realization that there is only so much one can do in each and every breath and one should focus on making the best out of each and every breath instead of brushing off what one does within the starting point of pleasing others so that they could validate self as self beliefs that one cannot validate oneself unless someone else validate self.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to disrespect myself within accepting and allowing myself to direct myself within and as the starting point of brushing stuff off, looking for short cuts, seeking for the quick fix and I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that within accepting this starting point through having a projected idea of who and what I should be and in that - being a specific person according to my eye's views as soon as possible, I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to Stand HERE, BREATHE and directly see ME, in absolute Self Awareness, and accordingly make aware decisions that are based on a principle of what is best for all and in that, walking my decisions, breath by breath as to my utmost potential as who I am within what I do.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to miss a breath when looking for the quick fix and the short cut to achieve my desires that I've created within and as my mind and in missing a breath, I have accepted and allowed myself to project the idea of what I require to do for me to be validated, appreciated by others so that I could be worthy in my eye's view once I'm worthy according to others eye's view.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see the consequences of the accumulation effect of taking more and more upon myself within the starting point of being MORE to other people so that they could respect, validate and appreciate me and then, when it comes to the point of having more things to do then what is possible to do within the space time breath by breath application, I looked for the short cuts to have my assignments done, not seeing, realizing and understanding that within that cycle that I've created for myself, I've compromised and sabotaged myself and others as not walking my assignment according to the utmost potential it can be done when walking each and every step in breath by breath.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment