Oct 15, 2012 | By: A Woman

Copy Paste Character–The Education System - Day 184

This is a continuation to:

Copy Paste Character - the Way for Success? - Day 183

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to question the education system that encouraged me to develop and create the 'Copy-Paste' Character within and as myself and as I've explained in my Previous blog for example, in my University, we had open books exams where we were allowed to bring past years exams which were the exact copy of the exam I was writing and within that, all I had to do in order to get a high Mark was to copy paste the information and vomit it into my exam sheets.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to develop, empower and grow myself within my higher studies because I didn't see why I should do so when it was so easy to get high marks in the exams without any effort on my side to actually understand and apply the information for and as myself. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define education through Marks as I was brought up to believe that to be successful, one must have high marks to open the doors of success and as long as this side of the equation is safe and sound, there is no real reason to make any effort in educating myself for real as this world, is not based on real, valid and practical education, it is about status, money, connections and my smile that would pave the way before me, to be and become a successful human being in this world.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where the education system that is based on a rewards as consumerism, utilizing one's self interest desire for a specific experience and in doing so attract people into the education system without telling them that the education system is in no way a real, substantial and practical education for human beings to be and become a better humans in this world but rather, has become the tool to make the humans be less then who they are, with one gaol in front of their eyes - The path to Money and success.

 

Within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to research and investigate the starting point in the world wide education system factories that utilize human behaviour research to further brainwash people into a complete consumerism robot that is functions on a reward system to satisfied one's self interest desire and in that, the current education systems in this world further enslaving people into their own minds and keeping humans as ignorant and powerless as possible, in never developing a critical thinking that would force them to look at their acceptance and allowances which led to a world of absolute control, abuse and suffering without anyone standing up and call for a world wide change that would be best for all. Further expand your understanding through watching the documentary - The College Conspiracy.

 

And as I'm writing now, a news article was just publish about Massive Copy Paste and drops in Marks in the Israeli Education System. And who is to blame if not the education system? The kids that cheated within a system that encourage it?? http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4292336,00.html.

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that the blame is not on the students that are becoming a copy-paste character robotic machines that are seeking for the quick way for success in having things done but the blame is on our acceptance and allowances of creating a world system that do not motivate children to perfect themselves and their LIFE skills in becoming a better and effective human beings in this world. In this, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see my responsibility in accepting and allowing a world system that utilize the education system to further diminish the human beings as who they are as I've not stood up and called for a change in a global scale within and as the world system as a whole and the education system in particular.

 

To be Continued..

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment