Sep 27, 2012 | By: A Woman

Can a world of Insanity be Normal? - Day 166

This is a continuation to:

Walking Breath by Breath - Part 1 - Day 160

Walking Breath by Breath - Part 2 - Day 161

Spiritualizing beings that had Died - Day 162

OMG, I'm so Special because I'm speaking with the Dead - Day 163

Cannot Conceptualize Equality in our Minds - Day 164

Coming Down to Earth - Part 1 - Day 165

 

 

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to Realize what NORMAL is and within that, had accepted and allowed myself to define this existence, the people, the mind, the suffering, the pain, etc. as Normal while the physical reality shows the exact opposite - that what we have defined as Normal thus far had result with INSANITY. In this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to attach/associate/define/connect to what should have been common sense understanding of what Normal is - Living Breath By Breath as the physical reality, directing and moving Self according to that which is best for all when and as one had will oneself to step out of one's mind - as some magical/divine powers; not seeing, realizing and understanding how I've separated myself from Normality through defining Normality within and as magical power so that I would NOT realize my own Power as the one who decide to walk as Normal as that which is best for all, breath by breath, step by step.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to align myself with society's definition to the word 'Normal' without ever questioning the definition in itself and thus, so blindly accepted a "Normal" world where people are fighting for their survival, dying from starvation, abusing themselves and each other by the name of "it is normal behaviour, it's human nature. I see now that 'Normal' is Norm-Al which means:

Norm=Principle

Al= in Hebrew it mean Superior/utmost.

Thus, Normal - is the utmost Principle.

We have thus far, regarding the utmost/superior principle that we live as and by within our self interest - disregarding anything and everyone and most often, ourselves as well.

When walking as the living word, within and as What is best for all - Normal is the Utmost/Superior Principle as that which is best for all. So to redefine the word Normal in alignment to what is best for all as a principle - Is walking through, by and as  a principle that is best for all in every breath, in every step.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to Define the existence of thoughts, reactions, emotions, feelings, desires, etc. as Normal because everyone else existing with and as thoughts, reactions, emotions, feelings, desires, etc. and to justify my acceptance and allowance of these components, I've stated that it's the Human Nature and accordingly, it's Normal. In this, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by accepting Normal as human nature striving for our self interest desires, I've accepted and allowed a world of abuse and suffering, where wars are justified, where Education is not accessible for all, where the unconditional earth resources has been privatized and only if you have money, you can get access to it. We are living in a "Normal world" but all around us are Insane human beings that cannot see and conceptualized Equality as a simple principles:  Love your neighbour as yourself and give as you'd like to receive

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment