Jun 5, 2012 | By: A Woman

The Secret war between Women - the Childhood years - Part 1 - Day 53


Marlen (4)
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a parent in this world to prompt my child with the desire to have the best of all (clothes, games, hair style etc.) and I haven't consider the outflows and consequences of my doing wherein, my child will grow up within the self interest desire to be the best regardless of anything or anyone else and would then thus, try and compete for one's survival in the world system within the belief that who one is, is defined by what one has instead of Who one is as a living decision to walk breath by breath within the principle of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a parent in this world to support the Media and have allowed my child to spend the time in front of the TV so that I could have a moment for myself and I have abdicate my responsibility as a parents to investigate how the Media works and how the media is being utilized to brainwash my child to be an become a demonized consumers through various of Marketing Psychologists/public relations and within that, programed the child into the ultimate belief that who the child is, is defined by what one has and not by who one is and thus, my child will walk one's life within a constant battle for one's rewards and when/if required, one would compete and fight for a moment of bliss without consider everything and everyone in this existence.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, as a mother in this world, to pass on my own inherited belief that I as a woman is somewhat weak and powerless and thus, has taught my daughter to design her life in the utmost potential of becoming the best man's wife so that he would take care of my daughter and I could die knowing that my child is safe in this world. Within that, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to teach my child that she must be someone's wife in order to make it in this world and I haven't considered teaching my child to stand alone, in absolute self trust without being dependent on anything or anyone and instead, establishing interdependent relationships in her life, with herself first, and with others

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to consider the consequences and outflows of my desire that my daughter will have the best man which will take care of her so that I could die at peace knowing that my child is safe and sound in this world but within that, have been in total denial, suppression and separation from the origin/source of the fear which reveal itself as a desire - my accepted and allowed world system wherein beings are not being taken care of only because they are here, as their birth right but instead, Money is the factor which will determine whether or not one will survive in this world and I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed the denial, suppression and separation to keep me enslaved to this current money system wherein the upbringing that I give to my child is that of survival instead of taking a moment and look the equation in common sense, enough to be able to see the origin of the problem and thus then, stand up as a solution within the realization that no mother should fear for her child's future and as a mother, a woman in this world, I must lead the way before my children so that they could exist in a world that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a mother in this world to encourage the secret competition between women by standing as an example where I gossip with my friends about other women in my world, and I haven't  considered that my daughter will pick up on that and utilize gossiping in her mind as well as with other people in her world and thus, maintain the inherit design of the secret competition between women without being aware of it exactly as I was never aware of it and yet, lived as it. And within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realized, as a mother in this world, that I'm standing as an example for my children and if I allow myself to be directed by my mind within the design of competition, comparison, jealousy, judgement, gossiping etc. my children will pick up on that, program and design themselves in the exact nature of me. And thus, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that I'm able to stand as an example for my children of walking breath by breath as that which is best for all and thus, instead of showing them how to follow one's mind in self interest and survival mode, I could show and direct them to be and become the directive principle of themselves and this world.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself as a mother in this world to see how I'm brainwashing my child in her childhood years into becoming competitive being with other females in her world wherein for example, I would ask her after a school party what the girls were wearing and whether she looked the best according to her eye's view and I haven't considered the back chat that I'm imprinting into my child mind wherein she would now go and constantly compare her clothing to other girls clothing and from that moment, attempt and try to compete to be and have the best - in all life aspects.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself as a mother in this world to realize that my desire for my child to have the best man to take care of her in her adult life has a direct influence of my child becoming a participant in the secret war between women wherein, I will teach my child how to behave, dress, stand, talk for her to have the best man without realizing that my child would then thus, compete, compare and judge other female in her world, consciously, subconsciously and unconsciously in her attempt to define herself as something in this world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself as a mother in this world to stand in front of the mirror and look at myself in self judgement and within that essentially standing as an example for my child that self appearance as a greater value than anything else and I haven't realized or considered that my own self judgement is being imprinted in my daughter's mind and within that, I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that self judgement is always in comparison to a picture/image in my mind of a perfect symbolism that I've created in relation to other women and through that perfect symbolism I'm participating in the secret war between women, always trying to elevate myself upon another without seeing my responsibility towards my own allowance of my mind being the directive principle but also my responsibility as the educator of my child by passing on the war between women to my child by a simple act of looking at myself in the mirror.

I commit myself to show and expose the self interest desire  of having the best and the consequences it has on our society wherein, we will move and direct ourselves to have a momentary experience of reward (which is based on energy) by getting the new best thing without considering the enslavement chain in the production process, as well as the abuse of the earth's resources and within that, I will prove that the only reason we have ignored those aspects was because we are brainwashed consumers that has no respect for LIFE nor the participants within this existence.

I commit myself to show and make it clear that the current media is based on the starting point of profit and greed regardless the harm that it cause to earth as well as earth's inhabitants and I commit myself to show, reveal and expose the consequences the media has on the children of tomorrow, the children that could have been taught how to lead and establish a world that is best for all but instead, they are being brainwashed from the first encounter with TV into become a future consumers and a lesser human being than who they really are as LIFE.

I commit myself, as a woman in this world, to lead the way towards a world that is best for all because I realize that WHO I AM isn't defined by the generation that has come before me and thus, I see my responsibility as a human being in this world and I will utilize this ONE LIFE to make the utmost of it as a directive decision to walk/lead us to a world that we would like to pass on to the next generation to come - a world where all are taken care of as their birth right, regardless their race, color, religion, gender or culture.

I commit myself to stand as an example for my children and the children of this world as a whole and to consider that unless I'm changing myself according to a principle of that which is best for all, my example has no value as we have proven it already with the manifestation of this cruel world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment