Jun 9, 2012 | By: A Woman

The Secret War between Women - Cat fights - Part 5 - Day 57

This is a continuation to:


4308957_450_450_0_0_fit_0_26b64dae07c08a0af0e188faac5b8ebe
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see that the War between Women in the nature of Jealousy can only exists when one defined oneself according to Energy that can be measured wherein the velocity of jealousy will be determined by the degree that one defined oneself as energy - if one defined oneself as unworthy/inadequacy the velocity of Jealousy towards other women will be sever and when one define oneself as worthy/adequacy the velocity of the Jealousy towards other will be mild.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see that Jealousy can only exists within an energy experience according to how one defined oneself as Energy - either as worthy or unworthy will be the determination of the velocity level of Jealousy.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see, realize and understand that Jealousy manifests when one defined oneself according to an experience of oneself as a personality  and when one perceive one's personality/experience to be threaten by another women, Jealousy is activated as a protection mechanism to protect one's from losing one's experience that one as defined oneself as.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see how jealousy is motivated by self hate wherein, the energy velocity that one will face within oneself and one's world will be determined by the velocity of one's self hate that one is experiencing within oneself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the extent to which jealousy exists in one's inner experience of oneself is determine according to how much energy as backchat one has accumulate throughout one's life wherein, when one defined oneself as worthy, the jealousy will be in the nature of validating one as superior/ more than the other woman and when one defined oneself as unworthy, the jealousy will be in the nature of spitefulness towards the other woman.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to see that Women friendship relationships are based according to a pre-program experience that one desire to have and in essence, one will use another women as an Energy host as the carrier of the experience that one is seeking/pursuing in separation of self and will thus, create and manifest a co-defendant energy relationship to feed oneself constantly and continuously with Energy within the friendship relationship.

I forgive myself that I've NOT accepted and allowed myself to realize that when one feels threaten that the energy that one feeds from, from the other woman will be diminished either through when the other woman moves to another source of energy feed or either when the other woman is using more energy from another energy source and thus the equilibrium of the energy co-dependent feed  is at risk, one will access Jealousy in the nature of spitefulness within the desire to diminish and get back at other woman because she has upset the equilibrium of the co-dependent energy feeds cycles.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have refused to see that when the co-dependent women friends relationship energy feed is damaged when the attention that one of the parties towards the other party drops for example if one of the parties moves away and create a new relationship either with a female friend of a male, one will experience the energy feed to be threatened due to lack of attention that one required for one's energy fix and one will thus then, compound resentment and jealousy towards the other woman's new relationship creation internally as well as externally.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have failed to realize the competition for energy experience that one desire for as a pre-program design wherein one's self interest will kicks in no matter who is on the way and thus, for example, when 2 women are fighting for the attention (energy experience) from a man, they would become nasty and evil within their secret mind towards the other woman in the attempt to validate and justify why they deserve to get the energy experience and not the other; and in some cases, the internal conversation will externalized to a physical action - cat fight.


images

I commit myself to supporting myself with investigating all the dimensions of how, when, where and why I've lived out the design of the desire for energy experience that I've participated throughout my life and within that, missed the actual LIVING expression of myself and thus, I commit myself to stop all desires for energy experiences  and accordingly walk the practical correction breath by breath, letting go self interest energetic desires and become Life that is best for all in fact.

I commit myself to show why and how the jealousy component manifests as outflow when one do not receive the pre-programed design as desire for energy, which is imprinted  in the first 7 years of one's life and than lived out as one's experience of oneself and therefor, when one feels that the energy experience is threaten, one will activate and access jealousy towards those that are threatening one's experience according to one's perception of one's reality.

I commit myself to show that Jealousy can only exists when and as one defined oneself according to energy experience and the velocity of Jealousy can be measured according to the accumulation of backchat that one as allowed oneself to participate with throughout one's life.

I commit to show that energy manifests when the pre-program desire for an energy experience doesn't meet with the physical reality and thus, I commit myself to stop the vampire desire for energy experience feed from within me and share in details how I've assisted and support myself and thus, stand as an example for others.

I commit myself to establish interdependent relationships in my life that are NOT based on dependent energy feed from one another and I commit myself to show how we've thus far, created and manifested co-dependent relationships to feed off each other's energy within the belief that who we are is Energy and without energy, we cease to exists.

I commit myself to stop Self Hate to the extent of which I required to Win in the secret competition with  everything and everyone for a momentary energetic reward experience to balance my energy levels that I've defined myself as.

0 comments:

Post a Comment