Apr 18, 2012 | By: A Woman

Limitation according to body appearance – Day 5




I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the pattern of comparing self to other beings body appearance and in doing so, we’ve given value to a picture presentation in total separation from who we are and within that, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the definition of beings according to their body appearance instead of realizing that we are all equals in terms of – we all have the same skeleton, we all automatically breathing, we all require food to sustain our human physical body and etc. but we’ve separated ourselves from our human physical body through focusing only on one point as physical appearance and disregarding the obvious – the Equality and Oneness of and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the separation of ourselves from our human physical body through giving value to body appearance and accordingly judge either positively or negatively human beings as well as ourselves and thus, created a separate personalities of and as ourselves according to ideas that we’ve created in relation to where we are on the polarity scale: Beauty/ugly, Thin/Fat, Tall/Short and etc.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed fear of being judged according to body appearance because I know that I’m doing the same – allowing evil thoughts and judgement towards others to exits within me and instead of facing and seeing the evil that is me, I diverted my attention to making sure that I won’t fuel people’s judgement towards me by suppressing my expression.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the definition of human beings according to their body appearance that is based on a polarity and thus, missed the obvious – The Equality and Oneness that the Human physical body stand as an example wherein, The system in the body do not judge/compare/define its body parts according to polarity design but rather, distribute equally the blood, the enzyme and the molecule according to what is necessary to be done to sustain the human body in the upmost sufficient and effective way.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed eating disorder in this world through participating in the value system of the body appearance because I have NOT realized that as long as we define ourselves according to a body appearance and live our lives as a personality that we’ve created in relationship with the body appearance, we’ve silently accepted and allowed the manifested consequences of beings that develop eating disorder.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed eating disorder in this world because I didn’t stand up and expose the imprinting and brainwashing of beings through the media as well as NOT realizing the starting point of the brainwashing of those who control the media which is MONEY and PROFIT because I myself was occupied in my mind through living out the definition of myself in relation to the body appearance in comparison to other beings and in that, abdicating the responsibility of seeing what the fuck we are doing to ourselves, how we abuse and sabotage ourselves and our human physical body through accepting the polarity design in relation to the body appearance to control, enslave and limit ourselves.

I forgive myself that I’ve NOT accepted and allowed the human physical body to be my directive principle as it is works and functions according to principle of oneness and equality and instead, I’ve accepted and allowed the abuse of the human physical body by participating in the polarity design of body appearance through comparison, judgement and jealousy because this is what I’ve picked up from my environment and the media which I’ve blindly accepted to by my directive principle.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the pattern of jealousy trough comparison in relation to one’s body appearance instead of realizing that jealousy and comparison through accepting the participation with comparison/judgement and jealousy, we occupied within our mind in separation from ourselves and others so that we won’t have to face ourselves, correct and change because we have accepted and allowed the fear of change to enslave, control, limit and direct us.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the world system to be defined by polarities exactly as I’ve defined myself according to Polarities as for example, the comparison and judgement of the human physical body according to its appearance instead of see and realizing the Equality and Oneness that the body is function and exists as but because I’ve not taken the responsibility to face and correct the relationship that I’ve created with the human physical body in separation of me, I’ve also accepted and allowed the relationships in the world system to exists in separation and in that, allowed the world to be and become a world that is in NO way, a world that is best for all.


I commit myself to stop the participation of comparison, judgement and jealousy towards myself and others, in relation to body appearance. I realize that we are all equally the same but only attached and defined ourselves according to separated picture presentation and in that, we have abused and sabotage ourselves, our world and our human physical body. When and as I see myself accessing comparison and jealousy, I stop and I breathe. I bring myself back to my human physical body and do not accept and allow the continuation of the back chat. I see what in that moment I’ve missed and or tried to suppress and where am I not align yet to myself where I feel that I’m lacking and others are perfect.

I commit myself to re-lived my childhood through the realization that I’ve not lived as who I am as the physical, but rather limited and compromise myself and my expression to fit into the ideas that I’ve created about myself and for myself. When and as I see that I’m compromising and emotions of ashamedness are coming up, I immediately direct and move myself in the physical, within breath.

I commit myself to face who I am within all the polarities designs that I’ve accepted as me and correct my living application to stand in every moment of every breathe according to principles of Oneness and Equality


2 comments:

malin said...

thank you maya!!!

Marlen said...

"I commit myself to re-live my childhood through the realization that I’ve not lived as who I am as the physical, but rather limited and compromise myself and my expression to fit into the ideas that I’ve created about myself and for myself. When and as I see that I’m compromising and emotions of ashamedness are coming up, I immediately direct and move myself in the physical, within breath."

Cool point here Maya, thanks

Post a Comment